This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Be Very Careful With This Dealer

To quote a friend, yyssww.

I didn't immediately post the name as just about everybody here in Alberta knew who I was talking about and secondly, in fairness to the dealer, I gave them 24 hours to make it right. They didn't. I posted their name. A google review would have solved nothing. FYI a google review was posted at 1630 hours yesterday afternoon and zero response, so thanks for your suggestion....I purchased an expensive car, was promised a cover, was given a dirty used one, hmmmm trying to find the positive....nope nothing.....

Reactions: ccltj and JamesP
Well I see one positive: you've got a beautiful 2019 C7 GS Convertible! [thanks for sharing the photo]

I just found your Google review. Most of the other ones have a response from the dealer, so hopefully yours will too and it will result in a favourable ending. Keep us posted.

But that's EXACTLY why you should have posted the name, for the benefit of everyone there in Alberta. Considering the dealer gave you a dirty, used cover for full pop portraying it as new, there should have been no 'in fairness to the dealer' involved. Did you not bring it back and return it? What was said there? How are they going to make it right...by giving you exactly what you paid for? You should have, and still should amend the title to this at the end of your wording "- Capital Chevrolet "

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj

While some posted their displeasure with Sherwood Park Chevrolet, "Cariboocreek" is talking about Capital Chevrolet in Calgary.

Reactions: AllFlash
If you are going to hammer away at my thread, then at least do me the courtesy of accurately reporting what I have posted. CAPITAL GMC Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Whew....glad we got that sorted out.

If you are going to hammer away at my thread, then at least do me the courtesy of accurately reporting what I have posted. CAPITAL GMC Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Whew....glad we got that sorted out.

Just fell off my chair laughing so hard. I just proved my own point. Lol. Sorry. Jim McEwen is going to ragging me out I am sure. Lol.

Reactions: ccltj and Dantanman
You should have learnt from the first experience. Doing it the second time is no excuse. Enjoy your ride but the experience remains