Absolutely a must attend! 200 + cars, great park setting on grass, awesome fireman's breakfast, Corvette vendors and local artisan shopping for those with limited car interests and a great cruise to Bayfield on nice country roads.
Even though I was between Corvettes when the show was on last year, I couldn't miss it and drove up in my wife's Camry.

I am planning to meet at Dasilva Motorsports Saturday morning at 6:00 am to make the trip to Bayfield. I believe that we will see the debut of Nasty98's new interior.
Colin, let's get you your brother and lots of other vette enthusiasts to cruise up with us.

I am planning to meet at Dasilva Motorsports Saturday morning at 6:00 am to make the trip to Bayfield. I believe that we will see the debut of Nasty98's new interior.
Colin, let's get you your brother and lots of other vette enthusiasts to cruise up with us.

Sounds good Terry but what about Brian? -- Would be a long way out of the way for him.

C.

Sorry guys.......... I will not be able to make it to Bayfield this time around. It really would be nice to cruise up there with you all; but a family matter has come up and I will have to stay in town next weekend......... Maybe next trip !

Yes....how does one evaluate the weather forecast ??

40% CHANCE of ISOLATED showers. If one place had, say, 30% chance of being
the Isolated location;[ Bayfield ], then overall chance of that location actually getting rain
would be....40 * 30 = 12%. Sounds like reasonable odds !!

Tony, welland

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.