DenisC8 added a new event:

DenisC8's 2 day group trip to Bayfield Vette Fest 2024 (July 5 - 6, 2024)

Hello everyone, most of you know me as a cruise organizer in Niagara/Hamilton/Burlington Area for the last 3 years. This year I am venturing out to organized a 2 day trip to the Biggest Corvette Show in Canada (Bayfield Vette Fest) July 5 and 6.

The plan is: we meet as a group on Friday July 5 at 1430 at ONRoute Ingersoll and will cruise as a group to our motel
Harmony Inn @ 242 Bayfield Road, Goderich, ON, N7A 3G6 Canada, after we check in and grab food, we will join the Bayfield Vette...

Read more about this event...

Hello everyone, most of you know me as a cruise organizer in Niagara/Hamilton/Burlington Area for the past 3 years. This year I am venturing out to organized a 2 day trip to the Biggest Corvette Show in Canada (Bayfield Vette Fest) July 5 and 6.

The plan is: We meet as a group on Friday July 5 at 1430hr at ONRoute Ingersoll, and will cruise 90 min to our motel to check in at 1600hr (Harmony Inn @ 242 Bayfield Road, Goderich, ON, N7A 3G6 Canada), followed by a group dinner (1645hr-1815hr) at Boston Pizza at 490 Huron Rd, in Goderich, ON. We will join the Bayfield Vette Fest Sunset Corvette Cruise through the country side 1845hr to 2100hr with a stop at a brewery and will be back to our motel for the night by 2130hr.

Saturday: we will check out at 0900hr and grab breakfast at Tim Hortons at 35400 Huron Rd in Goderich, ON before heading to Bayfield at 0930hr. We will enter the show at 1000hr, leave the show at 1400hr, and cruise 90min to Woodstock, ON for a late lunch at 1530hr-1630hr at Montana's or Kelsey's. From there the group will split up and take the highway 401, 403 or any other route to get home.

If you are interested in joining, book a room at Harmony Inn @ 242 Bayfield Road, Goderich, ON, N7A 3G6 Canada before they are all gone. If we outgrow the hotel, we will use the Tim Hortons at 35400 Huron Rd in Goderich, ON as staging area for people from other hotels in the area to meet the group for breakfast before the drive to the car show.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, most of you know me as a cruise organizer in Niagara/Hamilton/Burlington Area for the last 3 years. This year I am venturing out to organized a 2 day trip to the Biggest Corvette Show in Canada (Bayfield Vette Fest) July 5 and 6.

The plan is: we meet as a group on Friday July 5 at 1430 at ONRoute Ingersoll and will cruise as a group to our motel
Harmony Inn @ 242 Bayfield Road, Goderich, ON, N7A 3G6 Canada, after we check in and grab food, we will join the Bayfield Vette Fest Sunset Corvette Cruise though the country side with a possible stop at a brewery. Followed by a group dinner and back to our model for the night.

Saturday: we will check out at 0900 and grab breakfast before entering the car show at 0930.
I suggest we leave the show at 1400, grab lunch and cruise back to ONRoute Woodstock where the group will split up and take 401, 403 and any other route to get home.

This page will be update closer to the date.

If you are interested in joining, book a room at Harmony Inn @ 242 Bayfield Road, Goderich, ON, N7A 3G6 Canada before they are all gone.

The Mrs. and I have booked!
Sounds like fun.

We now have 11 cars so far, but might be running out of rooms
We stayed at the Harmony Inn at last years show. The parking lot there is great for gathering but if the hotel is full, I wouldn't let that stop you from booking at other Hotel/Motels in the area. Their cruise and brewery stop along the way were super cool!

Reactions: rhc7gc6 and DenisC8
We stayed at the Harmony Inn at last years show. The parking lot there is great for gathering but if the hotel is full, I wouldn't let that stop you from booking at other Hotel/Motels in the area. Their cruise and brewery stop along the way were super cool!
Harmony Inn was chosen specifically because everyone can park their car right in front of their room's door/window. If we outgrow the hotel, we will use the Tim Hortons at 35400 Huron Rd in Goderich, ON as a staging area for people from other hotels in the area to meet the group for breakfast before the drive to the car show.

Last edited:
2024 16th Bayfield Vette Fest poster.

2024.16th.Bayfield.Jul5.6.poster.jpg

How many kms in total for the 2 day trips you think? See if I can get a Turo vette for that weekend or make it a day trip in my day driver. Anyone bringing a Widebody C8 Z06/Eray?
We have a 2024 Z06 in attendance.

I don’t know how many KM the Bayfield cruise will be or the exact routes we will take but your math should include distance from Ingersoll to Goderich to Bayfield to Goderich to Bayfield to Woodstock.

I don’t think a “daily driver” will be welcomed at the Bayfield Friday evening cruise.

How many kms in total for the 2 day trips you think? . See if I can get a Turo vette for that weekend or make it a day trip in my day driver. Anyone bringing a Widebody C Z06/Eray?
We have a 2024 Z06 in attendance.

I don’t know how many KM the Bayfield cruise will be or the exact routes we will take but your math should include distance from Ingersoll to Goderich to Bayfield to Goderich to Bayfield to Woodstock.

I don’t think a “daily driver” will be welcomed at the Bayfield Friday evening cruise.
No no.. Not to enter the show but to drop in on Saturday to checkout the cars especially the Z06.

Reactions: DenisC8
How many kms in total for the 2 day trips you think? See if I can get a Turo vette for that weekend or make it a day trip in my day driver. Anyone bringing a Widebody C8 Z06/Eray?
I can tell you last years cruise started and ended at Clan Gregor Square and was about 75Kms. The cruise itself took about an hour, but the stop at the brewery was planned to be 30 mins. making the total planned cruise 1.5 hours. We stayed at the Brewery longer :Cheers2:. Of course they may have changed the route this year? Hope that helps.