Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
For those who are tired of waiting for a car.
It has come to my attention a Pearl White 70th anniversary convertible is available at MSRP.
3LT, Z51, Mag ride, front lift, Carbon Fiber interior package, ceramic coated with PPF.
Has been driven by the owner of the dealership who is now moving to a Z06.
Milage is around 1200 km.
70th package includes anniversary dark grey wheels with red stripe, 2 tone interior, red stitching, red seat belts
edge red calipers and custom luggage.
This car was over 126K sticker price. Let me know if interested.

That colour does have some perks.
The bird poop wouldn't be as obvious, except for birds that eat berries.
When being chased by the police in the winter, it could hide in a snow bank.
In summer, in a cotton field. Or, in amongst backyard laundry lines.
Down side, at an uphill intersection, a fleeing Tesla crossing on autopilot, wouldn't see it against a cloudy sky.
Let me think about it.
(since I'm waiting for a car, you can bet they'll go on strike, since i'm also not lucky)

Also includes the racing stripes and the carbon flash mirrors and spoiler that I was suggesting for your build to match all of the other black on the car!
We did the mock ups online, stripes, black mirrors/spoiler, and weren't all that impressed by any of it.
We like the Torch Red base paint coverage, with the minimal blacked out spots here and there and the wheels. The red ping pong table?
Also, I was planning on adding OPCF43 replacement cost depreciation waiver insurance coverage, and I believe I'd have to be the original owner to get that.

We did the mock ups online, stripes, black mirrors/spoiler, and weren't all that impressed by any of it.
We like the Torch Red base paint coverage, with the minimal blacked out spots here and there and the wheels. The red ping pong table?
Also, I was planning on adding OPCF43 replacement cost depreciation waiver insurance coverage, and I believe I'd have to be the original owner to get that.
I can help you with your insurance needs later as I spent 10 years helping 6000 clients with all of their insurance needs. I do recommend replacement cost coverage on all new cars and the one I mentioned tonight qualifies as a new car.
Lately, I have been trying to find you a faster option than what your looking at. I did the same for someone else last year and got him a car in 3 weeks.
Now he loves it and is going to keep it.

We do appreciate the help and concern, we know your heart is in the right place, but honestly, the colour just isn't right.
I drive a Firecracker (might as well be Torch) Red Wrangler, and it is the right colour.
We know it's an uphill battle to get a car, and we're willing to roll the dice and take the chance that we'll get one sooner than later.
If it happens, it happens, if not, we'll deal with that, too. One day at a time?
Got one other small project on the go, and when that closes, we'll probably take off for a week or two.
Our dealer/salesman has our number, if "anything changes, or he has an update". :mad:

At that price, someone will snap it up.
Can you drive white after Labour Day?

Great price and great car, surprised the dealer guy is letting it go at MSRP, I would be riding the market and milking it all the way to the bank to get top dollar. A steal at MSRP to shave off months (if not years) of waiting to be sitting in a fully loaded machine like that. Agree on the replacement value on insurance, have it on mine too. I guess it's a matter of someone wanting the pearl white color or not, it is a classic color and will age nicely over time if it is to be a keeper car.

Great price and great car, surprised the dealer guy is letting it go at MSRP, I would be riding the market and milking it all the way to the bank to get top dollar. A steal at MSRP to shave off months (if not years) of waiting to be sitting in a fully loaded machine like that. Agree on the replacement value on insurance, have it on mine too. I guess it's a matter of someone wanting the pearl white color or not, it is a classic color and will age nicely over time if it is to be a keeper car.
It's that simple. The colour is very subjective, like the trim and options.
To anyone with a car that colour, no offense.
At least you have a C8.... :cool:

Just was notified if anyone else is looking for a brand new car, of a 2LT Red Mist Coupe with Jet Black interior, options are
Z51, mag ride, front lift, GT2 bucket seats, 5 open spoke carbon flash painted wheels, edge red brake calipers, front grill screens.
This car was built Tuesday July 18th and is now available at the dealership.

Just was notified if anyone else is looking for a brand new car, of a 2LT Red Mist Coupe with Jet Black interior, options are
Z51, mag ride, front lift, GT2 bucket seats, 5 open spoke carbon flash painted wheels, edge red brake calipers, front grill screens.
This car was built Tuesday July 18th and is now available at the dealership.
Did a customer cancel the order?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.