My plan is 2LT coupe with torch red and mulan natural interior plus front lift, that’s it
Hopefully Highland gets and allocation for you soon, there allocations are not very strong unfortunately.

Reactions: AtomZ
I just got finished purchasing the red mist 2 LT above, Tracy Wilks is a very knowledgeable Corvette salesman at Brian Cullen in St. Catharines. Most of the Thanks should go to Scott( Mr.Corvette) cause if not for him these cars would not have been listed on this site and I would not have gotten the car. I'm going to miss the C7 but look forward to enjoying the C8 :) :Cheers2: to Scott and Tracy

I just got finished purchasing the red mist 2 LT above, Tracy Wilks is a very knowledgeable Corvette salesman at Brian Cullen in St. Catharines. Most of the Thanks should go to Scott( Mr.Corvette) cause if not for him these cars would not have been listed on this site and I would not have gotten the car. I'm going to miss the C7 but look forward to enjoying the C8 :) :Cheers2: to Scott and Tracy
Hey Chris, great to hear you got the car and it all worked out for you. I'm very happy for you Congrats! If you have any questions just jump on here or give me a call.

In a brief exchange last week, Tracy was very accomodating and responsive to me, so have to agree with the kudos to him, and Scott.

Reactions: Mr.Corvette
Thats awesome, I know tracy well... my buddy purchased his 2LT coupe in Torch red with similar z51, red brake calipers, gt2 seats (jet black interior), and few other things... Tracy had told me that a customer had issues getting financing and therefore it was coming for sale... this was a few months back (i believe in april)... I personally think the dealership just specs and submits the order if they dont have time to find a customer cause sometimes people are fussy with constraints.... I got my 2LT HTC same way but from orangeville dealership!

Reactions: MKinOntario
I personally think the dealership just specs and submits the order if they dont have time to find a customer cause sometimes people are fussy with constraints....
Quite possible. They can't pass on an allocation for fear of losing their totals for next year.

Reactions: MKinOntario
My dealer submitted my allocation even when they knew I couldn't pick up the car for almost 5 months after it arrived at the dealership. It was the only one they could submit without constraints and they did not want to lose that allocation. They were willing to eat the cost of holding it for so long before I took delivery. That's how much dealers value those allocations.

Thats awesome, I know tracy well... my buddy purchased his 2LT coupe in Torch red with similar z51, red brake calipers, gt2 seats (jet black interior), and few other things... Tracy had told me that a customer had issues getting financing and therefore it was coming for sale... this was a few months back (i believe in april)... I personally think the dealership just specs and submits the order if they dont have time to find a customer cause sometimes people are fussy with constraints.... I got my 2LT HTC same way but from orangeville dealership!
Mighty, I spoke to Tracy this morning for an official comment on your statement here. Tracy said that every C8 sold for the entire last 4 model years has been a SOLD order. The C8's that have come available like the car Chris just bought this week, are cars where the person that originally placed the order has lost their job, could not get financed or died. He still currently has an 18 month long waiting list for Stingrays going into model year number 5, with longer lists for the new models. His current timelines take into effect that he received over 110 C8's so far in the 2023 model cycle. Some people have been fortunate enough to have an opportunity to get a C8 quicker than planned thanks to Tracy's communication with many of us on the forum. I look forward to getting my E-Ray from him in a year or so.

Last edited:
Good morning Tracy. Mr. Corvette calling from the Canadian Corvette Forum. Are you prepared to make an official comment on behalf of your Dealership regarding the allegations of "Spec and Dump"? May I remind you, this may appear on the internet at a later date...

Good morning Tracy. Mr. Corvette calling from the Canadian Corvette Forum. Are you prepared to make an official comment on behalf of your Dealership regarding the allegations of "Spec and Dump"? May I remind you, this may appear on the internet at a later date...
Jack, your back. Great to hear from you with your input. Actually he called me and I asked.

Yes, went to Vettes on the Beach event by the Syracuse Corvette Club last weekend with Gilles27. Just catching up on the Forums and trying to add my on spice to things :) ...
Always great to hear from you! Hope you had a great time. My next car is being built next Friday, and really looking forward to this one!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.