Featured Thread
Hopefully for Oilers fans, that was one of their most difficult teams to overcome, but almost anything can happen in playoffs.
Vegas is top in the division but a different style of play than the Kings. Everybody is hungry and both need to play smart to win. Neither team shined defensively in their first series so far so will be an interesting matchup. Hopefully the Refs don't pick a team to play for.

Vegas is top in the division but a different style of play than the Kings. Everybody is hungry and both need to play smart to win. Neither team shined defensively in their first series so far so will be an interesting matchup. Hopefully the Refs don't pick a team to play for.
Refs…lol. I guess it isn't against playoff rules to take out the goaltender from behind. Right in front of the ref….I guess high sticking Kane in the face isn’t really high sticking. Officiating around the league has become a complete joke.

Refs…lol. I guess it isn't against playoff rules to take out the goaltender from behind. Right in front of the ref….I guess high sticking Kane in the face isn’t really high sticking. Officiating around the league has become a complete joke.
Not to mention the "Orifice of Player Safety"! What a joke. Makar gets 1 game and Bunting gets 3. Something is wrong there. If one was worth 3, the other is worth at least 2. If one is worth 1 then the other is worth 2 max. Personally I think they both deserved 2 games.

• Agree
Reactions: Cariboocreek
Oh c'mon AL. Using your stick to take his legs out from under him is perfectly legal. If the Kings had scored while Skinner was on his back behind the net, alberta would have declared war

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread