Featured Thread
It is sad that there's no Cdn team(s) remaining, but there won't be any shortage of exciting playoff hockey action coming up.
The Eastern series is going to be war.
Don't count Seattle out.....game 7 tonight shouldn't disappoint, if you enjoy action.

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
It is sad that there's no Cdn team(s) remaining, but there won't be any shortage of exciting playoff hockey action coming up.
The Eastern series is going to be war.
Don't count Seattle out.....game 7 tonight shouldn't disappoint, if you enjoy action.
Agreed. The hockey has been end to end great action. If Vegas plays as well as they did against the Oilers, they would be be my guess for going to the cup with a good chance of winning it. They were first place in the pacific division for a reason and it showed in the first two rounds.

Agreed. The hockey has been end to end great action. If Vegas plays as well as they did against the Oilers, they would be be my guess for going to the cup with a good chance of winning it. They were first place in the pacific division for a reason and it showed in the first two rounds.
The eastern conference has the majority of better teams, but that's not to say there isn't some strong western contenders. With both Boston and Tampa out Florida (who won the presidents cup just last year) or Carolina have great chances also. It should certainly be an entertaining run now that there is no anxiety for most of us Canucks (not the Vancouver ones) ! lol

Reactions: AxeZ06

IF Vegas wins the Cup, I suppose it will remove a little bit of the sting of the Oilers losing to them...

Like most Edmontonians, I'm still suffering from that game last night (sigh). And Edmonton restaurants, bars and hotels took a HUGE monetary hit last night that will last into the coming weeks.

IF Vegas wins the Cup, I suppose it will remove a little bit of the sting of the Oilers losing to them...

Like most Edmontonians, I'm still suffering from that game last night (sigh). And Edmonton restaurants, bars and hotels took a HUGE monetary hit last night that will last into the coming weeks.
I'm not too concerned with the restaurants, bars and hotels revenue loss. They reaped the benefits from 2 rounds of games. That's 2 more than a lot of teams home town's got. JMO

• Agree
Perfect weather in Alberta for golfing. Coincidence? 🤔
Definitely Not today … very Thick Smoke in YYC from Northern Fires … cannot see par5 greens from the tee. Thinking par4 will soon be the same … let alone just trying to breathe. Thinking of just aborting the “business entertainment” effort and go back to the desk.
Having to decide on the best of the worse as far as nhl goes now … go “chucky” 😂 … or perhaps just call it a year and cruise for a visit to the Maritimes.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Definitely Not today … very Thick Smoke in YYC from Northern Fires … cannot see par5 greens from the tee. Thinking par4 will soon be the same … let alone just trying to breathe. Thinking of just aborting the “business entertainment” effort and go back to the desk.
Having to decide on the best of the worse as far as nhl goes now … go “chucky” 😂 … or perhaps just call it a year and cruise for a visit to the Maritimes.
Don't need to see the green from the tee on a per 5....actually on a par 4 either. Can't hit the green from there from the tee box anyway. If I can see 280 or so of the fairway I'm good to go. Then it's just a matter of actually staying on the fairway....lol....

• Happy
So will the Panthers take care of Carolina tonight?
Boston 135 points, 1st overall, gone! Thanks Panthers! (92 points, 17th overall)
Toronto 111 points, 4th overall, gone! Thanks Panthers!
Carolina 113 points, 2nd overall, gone? Thanks Panthers!
"Bob" is a beast!

So will the Panthers take care of Carolina tonight?
Boston 135 points, 1st overall, gone! Thanks Panthers! (92 points, 17th overall)
Toronto 111 points, 4th overall, gone! Thanks Panthers!
Carolina 113 points, 2nd overall, gone? Thanks Panthers!
"Bob" is a beast!
Bob?
I had him in my reg season pool......he was a detriment.
He's certainly awake in May.

Both series go in a sweep, I think.
Panthers in 5 for the Cup.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread