Wicked!!! Be fun to talk a little shop (maybe a little smack too lol). I was at the montreal race in 2005. Last year if the v-10 engines. What a sound! My whole family is addicted.
Well I'm Italian so of course I cheer for the red machine but I am excited about the coming season and happy to see MS back. Now that Mercedes has started to pull away from Mclaren, I even don't mind them so much .
I agree.. I regret that Ferrari wasn't allowed to provide him the third car but I feel that with Alonso behind the wheel that we
I too am looking forward to getting rid of the fueling. It will ensure that driving style also comes in to play. Smoother drivers with better throttle control will surely get better mileage throughout the race and this may also come into play with how much fuel is required to be put in the car. Qualifying will again be an all out, low fuel, pure speed shoot out as well. No more of the situation whereby the 3rd session times are slower than the 2nd session. I thought that was pretty stupid.
1 per race averageAny predictions for the following season?
1. World Driver's Champ? Schumacher
2. Constructors Champ? Mercedes or McLaren
3. Biggest improvement? Nico Rosberg
4. Biggest disappointment? Williams
5. Driver with the most DNF's? someone using a Cosworth engine
6. How many times will someone run out of gas? (my new fave!!)
Any predictions for the following season?
1. World Driver's Champ? Alonso
2. Constructors Champ? Mclaren
3. Biggest improvement? Kobayashi
4. Biggest disappointment? Button
5. Driver with the most DNF's? Coulthard is gone now so... LOL anyone driving the USF1 car (they're a newcomer that is the only one designing their own gear box, it's February and it hasn't proven to change a gear yet!!)
6. How many times will someone run out of gas? (my new fave!!) I'd say none... for now...
Well I have to re-do my prediction for the most DNF's actually... USF1 was SOOO bad that they didn't even get a car LOL Peter Windsor was nothing but a mouth piece that the SPEED network should have paid to keep quiet... arrogant!!! I think he only did this because he wanted the attention.
My new DNF prediction is the newly crowned Hispania team