Ashton Kutcher GIF

About to make a sequel 🤔

Here's an update on mine. Was built on March 16th (3800 status). Car was in Kansas City for quite a few months. Dealer told me two weeks ago that it's back in Bowling Green, and there is nothing they can do speed up the delivery. Takes one day to build and can't deliver in over five months. I'm so frustrated. I've offered to pick it up myself, but I'm told that's not possible. Glad to hear others are getting their cars way quicker than me.

Here's an update on mine. Was built on March 16th (3800 status). Car was in Kansas City for quite a few months. Dealer told me two weeks ago that it's back in Bowling Green, and there is nothing they can do speed up the delivery. Takes one day to build and can't deliver in over five months. I'm so frustrated. I've offered to pick it up myself, but I'm told that's not possible. Glad to hear others are getting their cars way quicker than me.
OK, then something either happened to it or something was discovered. It should never go back to BG unless something needs to happen to it.

1692285127327.png

Here is a update on my car. Its been 1 month now since built. Looks like it went sideways for a few days but is now moving again. Car built July 17 went to rail yard to be shipped to Edmonton. Sat at rail yard till August 8 . Now on train to Edmonton with ETA Aug 28. If you want to know where your car is get weekly update from your dealer. I am sure he can get it.

A question, how long has it taken by the time the dealer receives the car till its ready for pickup? My dealership is taking 2 weeks 😫
Ironically mine was the same day on Aug 1. They knew I had a trip booked and rushed it right through about 5 hours after it was taken off the truck. I had grills, and a few other dealer install items done as well.

Sorry the irony was almost an insider knowledge that only applies to me. He asked the question on the same day I got mine offloaded at the dealer, pdi annd dealer installed items in about a 5 hour time frame. No way for anyone But me to see that irony.
I was only pulling your leg. I mix it up all the time, but I still don't see any irony. Just coincidence. Anyway, It's all good. Didn't mean to criticize.

Heard from the dealership today my car has left Kansas City prison and on route its currently in Winnipeg expected to be in Regina Sept 11th it will almost be exactly 4 months from build date to delivery. Hopefully the other Sask cars that were stuck are on the same train. :) Choo Choo!!
Good stuff!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread