Okay, I know that these aren't really diecast, and I will get this thread back on track shortly with a couple of new acquisitions.

Here is what I've been working on lately.....
20180714_234918.jpg

A MacLaren 720S and an AMG GT3.

20180714_235030.jpg

20180714_235005.jpg

Hey that’s pretty cool. 1982 F1 WDC Keke Rosberg runs that team. Don’t see to many TR cars around. That’s sweet Hiroki

I've also got a 2002 CLK AMG DTM car. I should go and unpack the rest of my die casts. They are packed away somewhere at Public Storage. Just don't feel like diggin through my unlabeled cartons.

Reactions: MikeysZ06
I've also got a 2002 CLK AMG DTM car. I should go and unpack the rest of my die casts. They are packed away somewhere at Public Storage. Just don't feel like diggin through my unlabeled cartons.
I know the CLK you’re talking about. Were they the D2 Privat liveried cars? I had both of them I’m 1/18. Dayglo Red mirrors and the green mirrors were what I remember the only difference being and car number.

There was a time late 90s/early 2000s my ex Janice and I had over 250 1/18s. 300 1/43 cars. We had the complete Jacques Villeneuve collection. About 1/2 the MSC collection. I did manage to get 2 of the number 19s In that minichamps series which were ultra rare as well as Schumacher first Ferrari win which was “ the rain in Spain” car in 1/43. It came with rain tires in a tiny ziplock bag. When we split up we sold most on eBay.

The 3 I regret selling were the 1/12 scale 1996 Ferrari F1 cars of both Schumacher and Eddie Irvine as well as a 1/18 BMW M1 “Map of France” liveried car. That was one of the sweetest die cast cars I’d ever seen.

19C1BB15-9A73-482B-8847-BB28D9B625AB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hiroki Soki
There was a time late 90s/early 2000s my ex Janice and I had over 250 1/18s. 300 1/43. When we split up we sold most on eBay.

The 3 I regret selling were the 1/12 scale 1996 Ferrari F1 cars of both Schumacher and Eddie Irvine as well as a 1/18 BMW M1 “Map of France” liveried car.

View attachment 29900

I had Schumacher's 96 car in 1/18 as well. I don't remember which die cast company it was from. I sold it with a broken nose and camera pod.

Reactions: MikeysZ06

Uh... (creepy voice), I would love to dig through your unlabeled cartons. Especially with some boys like @MikeysZ06 and @nascar03 .

Old thread but still going .....
While on a break from her Isolated & On-Line Freshman Year at University, my Daughter decided to
go through her toy closet collection that has built up over almost 2 decades.
Lo and Behold ... a moment of "Daddy-Daughter Time" has been discovered.

There was a store in the MarketPlace at Disneyland where young & old spent the time & dollars
while Mom was off doing her spending thing for a good part of an hour or so. I remember going in and all my
Daughter wanted to do was build a remote-control car from scratch that was Pink. It seemed that the color
was all that mattered at the time. I remember her picking from the selection of vehicles and then gathering all the parts
from the various bins. Each part had a tag that added to the cost when you checked-out.
Ya ... a real Disney-type thing ... cha-ching :Banghead:

Well I have forgotten all about the Car we made until Today ... which is probably 14 years ago ...
1/18 scale remote controlled C6Z ... replacing the batteries now ... gotta go ... it's "Oh-Dad & his Daughter" Time 😂

although not at Disneyland, they still have 3 locations and a website ... LOL

StockRideContents.jpg

Here is how "ours" turned out ...
933CB3C7-11A4-4C53-9FFE-D21D6EBB3A59.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.