These are of the original build. The model has changed for display purposes. Originally was fully functional with 4 speed manual trans. Working doors, hood and t tops. Lego 9v Motor powered built into a 350 looking housing. The model has been stripped of motors and light to be a display only. I am really proud of this model. Took a lot of hours and thought. The only non-Lego components are the wheels. At the time Lego never made anything big enough.

You can see the entire original album here:

Brickshelf Gallery - Large scale 73 vette in progress

T
Way cool Vette....that should be at the Lego Factory in Downtown Disney....:seeya:

Nice find Rob :seeya:

Sadly I had to cancel my order as it can't be ordered without Lambo doors and I'm really not a fan of them.

I'm still hoping Brian will make me a wooden C5 but hopes are fading fast so I may be forced to do a DIY out of Elmers and toothpicks.

I do.

It seems to be another one of my passions. Sadly they are a lot like peanuts, once you've had one you can't seem to stop.I took these photos yesterday and thought I would share.

stay tuned for more.......

PS, tried to post was told i am limited to "12 images, including smiles...."
just did a quick edit to keep Riley happy.

Wow! These are absolutely great. I like the Corvett and the Camaro. Maybe I should collect too, that would be awesome.

Holy Smokes! You need something to say boogity, boogity, boogity as soon as you open the door!

Collect any more cars and you can start charging to have people come and view a NASCAR museum! :D

Riley & others.. thanx for the comments.
When I get the racin' bug then I turn to the slot track.
This is a temp set-up on the pool table for when we have friends over to watch the NASCAR races on the big-screen.

A couple of C3's on the track....

thanx for looking. graham

Wow! I have a few diecast cars but now after seeing these oics I don't consider it a collection anymore! Awesome collections!
A friend of mine has slot cars that he races in his basement and at a track in Brampton with his son. I'm blown away by the detail in these cars. Some even have working LED headlights/taillights! Not to mention modding the chassis, swapping tires and gears! Cool hobby.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hi Wayne..
Thanx for the comment.
The collection is never done.. but I don't collect at the rate I used to.
I add some quality pieces every once and a while.
I'm lucky to have my own 'toy' room.
I have yet to build a display cabinet for my Corvette die-cast.
graham

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.