Darrell D

Casual User
Oct 3, 2018
VetteCoins
Hi guys, I purchased a 1982 survivor with 22000 miles out of the USA last fall because I could not find any decent one's in Canada after searching for 2 1/2 years. I am looking for other 82 owners to pick your brain about the crossfire engine. There were only 469 1982 models sold in Canada that year and I am sure there are not that many left. They are rarer than a C8 here. If you could post a picture of your car and where you are located. It would be great to get a bunch of us together for some pictures and talk. My name is Darrell located in Toronto and I am always thinking of my car day and night lol. My first Vette was a 1980 bought new when I was young so I am very familiar with the late C3's. Let's hear from you! I can't figure out how to post a picture, working on it lol

sorry can't upload
Darrell. At the bottom left of the post window it says "Attach Files" Click on that and it will open up your files. Find your picture, click on it to highlight and then click "open" at the bottom of that window. It will download after a few seconds and on the download frame click insert. then you will have the option for thumbnail or full image. PM me if you're still having grief.

insert.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.