Some serious capacity there Ryan......You aiming for more ponies down the road?
C.

We'll wait and see.............. :rofl:

At the end of the day it's just a number. The main goal with this build was not only to make incredible amounts of power, but to do it safely and reliably.

The number one requirement is to have an "internal combustion" engine, rather than an "external combustion" engine.

I'm trying to over-build on most things to hopefully prevent failures down the road. With Manny's shop being a mere 3400km from my house, it's not real easy to swing by if I have issues. However, that being said, I am still confident that I made the right choice to have Manny do the build. He has been a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He truly puts his heart and soul into the work that he does, and it shows. :canada:

Last edited:

At the end of the day it's just a number. The main goal with this build was not only to make incredible amounts of power, but to do it safely and reliably.

The number one requirement is to have an "internal combustion" engine, rather than an "external combustion" engine.

I'm trying to over-build on most things to hopefully prevent failures down the road. With Manny's shop being a mere 3400km from my house, it's not real easy to swing by if I have issues. However, that being said, I am still confident that I made the right choice to have Manny do the build. He has been a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He truly puts his heart and sole into the work that he does, and it shows. :canada:

LOL he puts many miles on his soles -- :rofl: -- sorry couldn't resist..

I hear you on reliability -- It was my main concern when Manny worked his magic on mine. (We also wanted to keep combustion on the inside.:D) I pretty much went with his recommendations to that end.

You decide yet whether you'll drive it home or have it shipped?

Following the build closely.

Colin.

I'm trying to over-build on most things to hopefully prevent failures down the road. With Manny's shop being a mere 3400km from my house, it's not real easy to swing by if I have issues. However, that being said, I am still confident that I made the right choice to have Manny do the build. He has been a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone. He truly puts his heart and sole into the work that he does, and it shows. :canada:

Where is that darn blushing smilie LOL.

There's a reason why Manny is so successful. Just talk to him for a couple minutes and you'll see firsthand why. At Dasilvamotorsports, you're not just a number, and no matter what your budget, he never blows you off he makes you feel like family.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Ryan's going to need some bigger meats out back to help put all that power down to the ground .

So we are installing the LPE mini-tub kit and running a 335 tire out back :D

Can't seem to find Dave :rofl:

You decide yet whether you'll drive it home or have it shipped?

Following the build closely.

Colin.

Hey Colin,

The plan is to have it shipped back in the spring. However, I am flying down to see it and meet the gang before it heads back home. I'm probably booking my ticket in the next day or two........

Trying to decide between April 15-18 or April 22-25. I'm hoping to meet as many of you as possible on this short trip. Maybe even take in a coffee on Mud street?? :D

A good friend of mine is going to be tagging along as well. He's been following the build and is as anxious to see it as I am. :rofl:

Last edited:
Looks great!!! Quick question, I notice the catch can is on the drivers side and usually it is plumbed into the intake, however, with the intake under positive pressure, how does the EGR valve (or catch can) work?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.