Tomorrow boy :D

We strapped on a set of our spare wheels so we can get on the roller's and do some tuning :D.

The widened rears are still a few weeks away :(

So we will have some number's and some real ear candy tomorrow afternoon.

Now I have again , been having trouble with lading up videos onto my photobucket . This video was done yesterday and I was only able to post it today .

See you all tomorrow :canada:

No real number yet , as we need to make a few changes :D

The MAF has run out of range , so we are going to tune it Speed Density .
This means that we are going to a 2 bar MAP and I need make a new coupling and wiring harness .

With that said we still made 695RWHP @ 17psi :eek:

Next week we will be back on the dyno to getr dun

Oh hey how about a couple video's :rofl:

After finally getting in our 2 bar map and harness we are again turing up the wick .

Currently making 725 RWHP with 10 deg of timing . We should be able to hit the 740-750 mark soon .

Just a note for Ryan , if you you want we can change out the pulley and belt on the blower and take it to 800 RWHP :D

Good Lord -- that some serious punch under the right foot.....

WOW! - Ryan, you've got yourself a real beast there.

Ain't horsepower wonderful? --- Some think it's 'penis-envy' but that's BS all the way. What it is is addictive and sure nice to know it's on tap.

Beauty build, brother.....a hearty congrats on your even bigger beast than mine, and to the man and his crew: Manny.:canada::canada::canada:

C.

and my son,Ryan, who is also living in calagry just sent his heads for a redo to many and the boys. his car is an 06 z06. I'm getting excited to see all these cars

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.