Back from Ontario

Well........... I'm back from my trip out east to Dasilva Motorsports and I can confidently say that I made the correct choice in sending my car to Manny and his team. :D

One word comes to mind when describing Manny's shop........ BUSY!!!! Actually, busy is an understatement. I have never seen so many projects going on at once. The customers just kept coming one after another. It was obvious that I wasn't the only person that wanted nothing but the best for their vehicle. They have the best rep in the business for a good reason. :canada:

And then I got to see my car............. :eek:

Manny and his team definitely hit it out of the park on this one! Words cannot describe how happy I am with what they have done. The car is an absolute monster. The moment that Manny turned the key, you couldn't pry the smile off my face with a crowbar. :rofl:

I wasn't able to actually drive it yet, as there a few things left to be done before it can hit the street, but Manny took the time to go over the car and explain all the aspects of the build. It is truly a work of art. The workmanship of the Dasilva team is second to none.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer and I will have this beast back in my garage................. :coolgleam:

Good afternoon N20Vette,

What super news! Having just brought my car home from winter storage on Monday I'd forgotten just was Manny et al. had done to this machine.

Hope the finished product is in your driveway double quick soon. Me, well my yard is still white after the Tuesday 6" dump. But rest assured that I get a pretty big smile just seeing it in the driveway..........

Cheers,

Garry

This has been a wicked-interesting thread to read, and am really hoping I could see your car in person one of these days. I live in Calgary about 1/3 time, and would really like to understand what's been done better.

I have to admit, this build--while awesome to witness-was still a tough read. I don't know what half the stuff that is being done means or does. Still, it blew my mind, that dyno run video looked absolutely maddening.

Hey XLR8R!

I would be more than happy to show you the car and give you a full run down of what has been done to it. There may be more dyno pics / video of it up soon, as I had the pulley upgraded and Manny is just doing some final tuning this week before shipping it back home to Calgary. I am hoping to have it back soon, and will shoot you a PM once it arrives and we can meet up whenever you are in town. :D

Ryan

Sounds good. I'm in Europe most of June and then back to business in July............maybe I will rip my vette down for one of the trips. Either way, totally look forward to it.

AWESOME! The streets in Calgary can get ready to crown a new king! I hope you'll be heading to Ponoka if it were to be here in time!

Oh your life with this car is going to be unlike anything you've experienced before!!

Cheers,

Garry

Sweeeeeeeeeeet! :eek:

Words cannot describe how excited I am to get this beast back to Calgary. :D

It's been a long journey, but I'm sure that once I'm behind the wheel and that boost gauge rises, it will have been well worth the wait. If the car is back in time, I will try my best to make it up to the Ponoka meet. :canada:

Look for a review of this monster soon, and if you're in Calgary........... Look out for it as it goes flying past you. As it should now say on the passenger side mirror ........... Objects in the mirror are slower than me! :rofl:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.