67HEAVEN

Regular
2 You're 10
Aug 23, 2010
Southcentral Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1967 BBC coupe
Alberta already got dumped on, so better get a few more rides in.

2w22b1d.jpg

zy63hi.jpg

2dc6fk1.jpg

9i8o68.jpg

:canada:

Just stumbled on this thread...INCREDIBLE ride! My dream machine as well as my wife's. Beautiful 'vette!

I think I just ruined another keyboard by drooling on it!

Thanks again for the kind comments.

One more photo for now to illustrate a couple of things. To speak to Keith's message, yes the difference between a small-block hood and a big-block '67-only stinger hood is striking. That may be why some small-block owners install the big-block hood. :nono: :D

2ajdkyq.jpg

And, if you take the bumper ends (or even the signal lights) as a reference point, you may notice that the '67 sits three inches lower than the '65. Oh, and it's four inches wider too, but that's another story. :D

When rebuilding the car, I knew that I wanted to personalize it to my specific interests and performance requirements, but I didn't wish to radically change the 'appearance' from stock. It's very different from stock in many hidden ways, but I think I got away with it.

Although I don't belong to the NCRS, I certainly appreciate what they do for the hobby, and the beauty of many of their fine cars. My interests simply lie elsewhere. When I'm 6' under, someone else can change it all back. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.