tqracr

2 You're 10
Mar 5, 2011
brighton ontario/Port Charlotte Fla
VetteCoins
Car
03 50th Aniversary
I just got an Email from KerbecK Corvette in Atlantic city NJ. The C7 verts are comming in and did I want one.
The have 1127 Vettes as their allocation for the year.
I read some where that they sold one year 685 Vettes the largest number in the world.
They are offering $2000 off list for the coupes.
Food for thought.
Dan

They advertise a lot on 'the other' forum and customers seem to be very satisfied with them........and their prices appear to be very fair.

Sounds like you may be thinking of one Dan????

C.

Also, the dollar is down big time. You would be paying 10% more now just on the dollar exchange.

Best to get a price locked in here ASAP - not sure if GM Canada ( or others ) will be adjusting prices now that it takes more CND dollars to buy USD.

Brian

Also, the dollar is down big time. You would be paying 10% more now just on the dollar exchange.

Best to get a price locked in here ASAP - not sure if GM Canada ( or others ) will be adjusting prices now that it takes more CND dollars to buy USD.

Brian

I wish I could find a place around here that would take an order. Guess I'll have to expand my requests. I'll take a coupe, non Z51, in either red(both), blue, gray or yellow in 7 speed or auto.:coolgleam:

I can get the coupe in blue or yellow 7 speed but I'll need to check i think they are both Z51 cars but if you tell me what your looking for i will find one and I can take the order over the phone

I just got an Email from KerbecK Corvette in Atlantic city NJ. The C7 verts are comming in and did I want one.
The have 1127 Vettes as their allocation for the year.
I read some where that they sold one year 685 Vettes the largest number in the world.
They are offering $2000 off list for the coupes.
Food for thought.
Dan

wow.. tons of cars

Corvettes for Sale | Kerbeck Corvette New 2014 Corvette Inventory | Corvette Stingrays in Stock

$2500 off most coupes.... in Canada they are bumped up $10,000

:(

Brian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.