It will be a 3LZ in Crystal Red, Carbon Flash Stinger hood stripe, black wheels, competition seats with red interior, body colour dual roof package. I wanted the carbon flash ground effects but it was on constraint.... maybe I will add it later. The dealer agreed to sell the parts, and perform labour for that, at cost. They are saying that I could have it for the end of May. Seems like it might take a bit longer than that to make it, but I don't really know. Starting to get excited!

I dont know if it was you I mentioned this to recently elsewhere but I would SERIOUSLY skip the CFV package and go Caravaggio real carbon fiber ground effects for less money and unmatchable quality.

Not getting too excited but I just received this from my GM contact:

"Some great news - your order has now been released for production on the previously communicated date (11 May) – so you can breathe easier"

...And then I contacted Support and received this:

Agent (David M. K.): "Good news, your 2015 Chevy Corvette has a target build week of May 11th, 2015."
les: "Is that confirmed or tentative?"
Agent (David M. K.): "Confirmed"

I still haven't been notified by my District Manager yet (who hates it that I find out stuff before him I think) but...fingers crossed. Hopefully I will receive my status code update shortly.

Crap and the 2016 with front curbside cameras that blended the video was starting to sound so appealing. Amusingly though, GM has already stated that they will be building new 2016s right beside the 2015 orders... Does that make sense to you?

Crap and the 2016 with front curbside cameras that blended the video was starting to sound so appealing. Amusingly though, GM has already stated that they will be building new 2016s right beside the 2015 orders... Does that make sense to you?

:agree: I know that sucks why not put it in already.

Nice to hear the race is back on for the week of May 11th to see who's C7 reaches the end of the line 1st..
Flat bottom steering for all C7's now, not just for the Z06.

that great news, I know its been a long hard wait for you. Talking about waiting my car is at bowling green built ready to ship, I will wait for yours to be built before gm decides to ship mine :rofl: :D:D

2015 z06, DSOM, 3LZ, Trim 195 Jet Black interior, Stage 1 Aero, Q6U Black Aluminum Wheels, Black Caliper, 8 speed auto, FAY Carbon Fiber Interior, TTV Carbon Flash Mirrors, full racing stripes carbon flash, Built and the last 4 vin # 5918

Ok so...fingers crossed... we are at 3400 and my GM Dist rep says it is building this Monday (11th). Does anybody understand this annotation from his e-mail?? "the description is Diffusion to the assembly plant dated May 1st 21:56."

Last edited:
Woohoo!!!

05/11/2015 12:54:56PM Agent (Sandra P.): "Thank you for your patience."
05/11/2015 12:55:24PM Agent (Sandra P.): "Your vehicle has just been produced."
05/11/2015 12:55:55PM Agent (Sandra P.): "I do suggest that you chat back in the end of this week for an update to the shipping status."

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread