As much as I will be anticipating the car, I don't think time can stretch any longer than the period from I made a downpayment to the day I was told it was accepted and at 3000. I think everyone who had to go through this Z06 fiasco of so few cars, coupled by so many that put down 5k only to find out there wasn't an allocation, would concede that this was a very long time of uncertainty.

and Tx! Learned a new code today - 3050 - Accepted by production with a production date

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Finally! So glad to hear the waiting and wondering is over! Now you can just sit back and enjoy the......rest of....winter?

But, it must be nice being able to finally have a countdown and just in time for Spring!

1000 Order On Hold at Dealership
1100 Order Placed at Dealership; Preliminarily Accepted by GM Computer.
1101 Order Entered into System
1102 Order Entered via Web
2000 Order Accepted by Chevrolet, "has passed approval and will be produced"
2001 Order Generated to Dealer
2005 Order Replaced with GM Prospec Order
2030 Order Edited by Chevrolet
2050 Order Changed
2500 Order Preferenced (or "Picked Up" or "Imaged"), Sent to Production
3000 Order Accepted by Production Control
3050 Order Accepted By Production Control With Target Production Week
3100 Order Available to Sequence (now becomes more stable)
3300 Order Selected and Scheduled for Production by Assembly Plant (Target Production Week usually available now)
3400 Order Broadcasted for Production (Internal Plant Order Produced)
3800 Vehicle Produced
4000 Vehicle Available to Ship
4104 Bailment Invoice Created
4B00 Bayed ("B", not 8: Your car is waiting for transportation by Truck, Rail or transfer to vendor)
4D00 12/2/13 On hold (Quality Control Checks)
4106 Bailment Released (vehicle has left plant property).
4150 Vehicle Invoiced (Dealer Billed/Order is invoiced to the dealer)
4200 Vehicle Shipped (Vehicle is shipped to the dealer or point of delivery)
4300 Intermediate Delivery (Interim transfer; processing transfer to QC or vendor)
4V03 Estimated Delivery Date
4800 Rail Ramp Unload
5000 Vehicle Delivered to Dealer
6000 Vehicle Delivered to Customer
9000 Order Cancelled[/QUOTE]

So my friend who is 1st in line for a Z06 got a call today that he should hearing about his chance to to make any last changes before GM calls in the order within the next 2 weeks. He was advised there is a constraint on the Canadian Z07 option. He was wanting the Z07 option, but told no way will he get one. Also heard an update last date of 2014 - C7 production is now June 20th

Cdn Z06 Buyers that I know of that have moved forward so far (from 3 sites). All are at status 3000 or better:

dooboy - Vancouver delivery
Van Racer - Vancouver delivery
BYBY4RE - Calgary delivery
10WhiteGS - Calgary delivery
CanZ06 -Winnipeg Delivery
Owais (Gateway Chev) - Ontario Delivery
One Curve at a Time - Quebec delivery
AllFlash - Quebec delivery
AlexMartinez - Quebec delivery
2015 Z06 (Unknown)

Last edited:
Congrats on your order moving along!

Welcome aboard MM -- glad you made in -- pardon the lengthy wait for account activation.....sometimes happens -- thanks for your patience.

So that everyone sees you, go ahead and intro yourself when you get a chance in our "New Users" forum link below.

A hearty congrats on your forthcoming Z06 ... :D

Cheers,
Colin.

New Users - Canadian Corvette Forums

Which dealer in Winnipeg

Cdn Z06 Buyers that I know of that have moved forward so far (from 3 sites). All are at status 3000 or better:

dooboy - Vancouver delivery
Van Racer - Vancouver delivery
BYBY4RE - Calgary delivery
10WhiteGS - Calgary delivery
CanZ06 -Winnipeg Delivery
Owais (Gateway Chev) - Ontario Delivery
One Curve at a Time - Quebec delivery
AllFlash - Quebec delivery
AlexMartinez - Quebec delivery
2015 Z06 (Unknown)

Are you able to tell which dealer from Winnipeg? Should be Murray Chev is my guess. Shark Grey, non Z07,

AllFlash, how happy are you that I hooked you up with the Quebec dealer last fall!?
Figured I should start using this account since mine is scheduled to be built in 2 weeks. Can't wait!

I never went with the dealer you hooked me up with. I provided the info to another here as a dealer had confirmed their allocation to me in writing. What are you at now? Where was the purchase again? Keeping track....

Oh, didn't realize that. Oh well, as long as you're getting a car from somewhere! I'm getting mine from Oakville. TPW of March 16. Arctic white, 3LZ, stage 2 CFZ, A8, adrenaline red GT seats, carbon dash, exposed CF roof.

dooboy - Vancouver (Mar 9 TPW)
Van Racer - Vancouver (Mar 3 TPW)
BYBY4RE - Calgary (Mar 2 TPW)
10WhiteGS - Calgary (Apr 6 TPW)
CanZ06 -Winnipeg (Mar 9 TPW)
Owais (Gateway Chev) - Ontario (9 Apr TPW)
KBoy - Ontario (16 Mar TPW)
One Curve at a Time - Quebec (Mar 16 TPW)
AllFlash - Quebec (6 Apr TPW)
2015 Z06 (Mar 16 TPW)

Last edited:
US models are actually reaching $147K in Quebec. Not a matter of money my friend...this babies all mine...once I am seated in it that is. If the original price would have been that to bring things to this...still would have purchased it.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread