I have been shopping, for after market wheels and cannot believe the trouble. One dealer says this fits , then I go on another site and it says it does not. Then they send me ones, that supposedly fit , so I go see and the site says it does not. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, help?

You're not talking with the right dealers: those experienced with C8 rims/tires. I'd suggest calling to find someone who has actually sold/installed rims on a C8 and can quote you the part number(s) as proof.

Alternatively, you can call MRR Wheels in Los Angeles (I dealt with Carlos). They're VERY experienced with Corvettes and C8's and won't steer you wrong. They won't negotiate pricing (even when offered "cash"; I tried) but will help you out with the cross-border shipping paperwork and they gave me great after-sales service. They also have true forged rims.

Sorry I can't give you any useful info about Quebec dealers. Good luck with your search!

Reactions: Bunny hop
Its closer than LA, but I would recommend Unauthorized Performance in London ON.

On any given day, you will see a Lambo, Porsche etc... sitting in there waiting for wheels. They have guys coming from all over Ontario to buy wheels. I have bought several sets of wheels for my F150s and wifeys Bronco from them and they are price competitive and very knowledgeable.

Its closer than LA, but I would recommend Unauthorized Performance in London ON.

On any given day, you will see a Lambo, Porsche etc... sitting in there waiting for wheels. They have guys coming from all over Ontario to buy wheels. I have bought several sets of wheels for my F150s and wifeys Bronco from them and they are price competitive and very knowledgeable.
I sent them a message, thanks.

What type of questions do you have? I consider myself somewhat of a "rim expert" (insert reply from Jack Raccoon).

thumbnail_IMG_9731.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.