Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Bruce has figured out parking for 10-15 more cars... haha

I talked to Bruce last night. 10 to 15 will be ok. Any more than that and we may have to park them on top of each other. Starting with the guys who posted the event on facebook.... haha .... just kidding Brian... no amount of saran wrap will protect from that....
:rofl:

Reactions: 2009CGMZR1
All this planning and meeting-up...
I sure wish I was going..
You kids have fun now... Don’t worry about me!!!

Graham

And just to be clear, why aren't you coming? Wife away.... Bring the puppies.... Great weather forecast for both here and the mountains.... hmmmmm.... :Confused5:

• Happy
Reactions: nascar03
Hope Bruce has figured out parking for 10-15 more cars... haha
Parking alphabetically I guess it has "Zr1" parking on the shoulder of the highway ...
just getting bumped there by "Zo6" and "Z51" ... ;)

Confirming & reminding @turbozig and @rockitman that a Sterling Blue will be attending so that we get that photo between yours so that we can figure out if it's more Blue or more Silver ... (either in Ponoka or at Gull Lake)

Last edited:
Reactions: turbozig
Lots of parking in this area. :D

1525986135919.png

Reactions: AlbertaZ06
No no no rain! I've spent 3 days polishing and waxing, it can't rain now! The Red Deer crew will be ready for the incoming entourage from the south, pee break, coffe up and head out!

Reactions: AlbertaZ06
Here's the Calgary plan for tomorrow morning ....
- Calgary Start 7am departure North Lot of Deerfoot Mall 64th Avenue NE
- 15 minutes to Tim Hortons Airdrie rendezvous @ 185 E Lake Crescent (in Wendy's Lot across the street)
- 60 minutes to A&W on East Gasoline Alley Red Deer
Red Deer Arrival is anticipated to be no later than 8:30am
Departure from Red Deer to Ponoka will be with our Red Deer Friends

Edmonton Guys are meeting at the McDonalds in Nisku at 8am with a 8:30am leave time. Address: 301 20 Ave, Nisku, AB T9E 7Z8 There is a breakfast starting at 8am in Ponoka at the event location ( Prairie Boys Truck & Car Wash 3519 AB-2A, Ponoka, AB T4J 1J8 ) and 8am is too early but 8:30am leave from here will get us there about 9:15am. NOW, no eating breakfast there... haha maybe a coffee. Well, some will have breakfast at 7am... make it a light one. Now, Spence Noble / Paul Maciejowski will probably post the Calgary / Red Deer cruise info up to the event I am thinking. Hope many can make it!!! Weather looks great!

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
Hi Spence, what are you thinking for the group from Calgary for time? The Breakfast starts at 8 am and the meet itself at 9 am. We are 1/2 hour from Red Deer to Ponoka. (As long as we don't follow an enguneer that will remain anonymous) ;)
So how does 8 or 8:30 am sound to meet then leave 1/2 hour later to reach Ponoka no later than 9:30 am?

We have myself, Rick, Eric and Graham so far and few more to confirm. the A&W on the east side of gasoline alley is where we have met before and keeps us from having to cross the highway. From there to simplify we will head back south to enter Highway 2 just south of the MacKenzie overpass, the construction has a reduced to 80 km/hr speed zone but other than that is a clean run north.

Okay. Confirmation that the Red Deer A&W staging will be at 8:30 am May 12. We will leave A&W at 9:00 am.

Paul has this handled already.... I took the liberty of quoting his previous posts here for those who may have missed it or forgotten. And I even included the low blow enguneer comment in too.... :ninjamove:

Should be in Ponoka for 8:30, no working or grand kids this weekend, looking forward to catching
up
Rob
You're welcome to pop down and meet us in Gas Alley and drive up with the group.... Don't want to step on Paul's @RockyPM planning but we (or some of us) could always meet you in Blackfalds for a drive up together if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.