Status
Not open for further replies.
Should we plan a start from Edmonton to go together???

Maybe meet at Nisku McDonalds at 8am and leave by 8:30am to PoNoKa ? Not a set time yet.. just seeing what any Edmontonians think on the time... arrive by 9:15am I guess.

B

Reactions: YFCvii
Ponoka has the best car wash in Alberta.... I am ok with bugs if i can wash them off. My saran wrap was for the NO car washes at Abraham Lake.. but better if I did it for individual close pictures... not group ones as can't see from far away

I hate bugs...

If anyone wants to go all the way to red deer and back for Ponoka they can go earlier. We will all cruise together to Gull Lake or wherever Bruce takes us.... that is good enough

I might try to get to one red deer Thursday cruise night this summer...

B

CALGARY CRUISE TO RED DEER/PONOKA START @ 7AM SAT MAY 12th
FROM DEERFOOT MALL PARKING LOT.
I have no way to know how many or who is coming ... but should anyone ask
in another thread ... it's my understanding that this is the plan. See you all then :thumbs:

if i leave at 4:30am I can get to Deerfoot mall ....... Na, just going Edm to Ponoka ;) LOL

Reactions: Riley P
if i leave at 4:30am I can get to Deerfoot mall ....... Na, just going Edm to Ponoka ;) LOL
... I'll just look around next Friday to see if there's a YYC start ... there seems to be others who are interested here - just can't find them? I do know my Z06 friend here won't be able to join. I cleaned up my posts that don't seem to go anywhere as to not confuse anyone reading them ... I'm looking for info if there is a Calgary Start please ...

Last edited:
People are asking me if I am bring Dynaplug tools to the event. Yes I will probably bring some.

I am doing another order now, they are short again on Micro pumps but trying to order 3 of them.

Brian

OK, lets go for a 8am meet up and 8:30am start. Nisku McDonalds Hwy 19 exit from Hwy 2 and then a bit east. 301 20 Ave, Nisku, AB T9E 7Z8

My paving has not started yet so better store my car at the shop, knowing my luck they will start the end of next week LOL

B

Sounds good Brian. We will see you there at 8 AM. :Seeya:

It just finished raining here in Red Deer. Good! Washed away a bit more of the winter dust and grime and with a bit more wamth we might be greener for next weekends cruise to Ponoka!
Looking forward to seeing everyone and @hezzy good to see you here, can't wait for Saturday Morning!

Out-from-Hibernation in YYC to the Annual Ponoka Meet & Greet

as we can't seem to get a meet here in Calgary yet ... how about next weekend ???
@ttarob @electric_yogurt @AceCole @N20Vette @thomigun
7am gathering at Deerfoot Mall ... then cruise North Red Deer and Ponoka ... I am in ... OK?
We are aiming to hook up with the Red Deer Gang at 8:30am'ish

@Jeremiad
Is there a chance we will be blessed with you joining up in Airdrie ???
If so ... probably at the Timmies/Wendys like last year ?

I was told that MikeysZ06 is unfortunately not able to join us ...

Unfortunately I am also unable to attend this year. Still haven't got the engine back in the car. :Banghead:

Hopefully back on the road in the next few weeks, and then I'm good to meet up anytime. :thumbs:

• Agree
Out-from-Hibernation in YYC to the Annual Ponoka Meet & Greet

as we can't seem to get a meet here in Calgary yet ... how about next weekend ???
@ttarob @electric_yogurt @AceCole @N20Vette @thomigun
7am gathering at Deerfoot Mall ... then cruise North Red Deer and Ponoka ... I am in ... OK?
We are aiming to hook up with the Red Deer Gang at 8:30am'ish

@Jeremiad
Is there a chance we will be blessed with you joining up in Airdrie ???
If so ... probably at the Timmies/Wendys like last year ?

I was told that MikeysZ06 is unfortunately not able to join us ...
I haven’t shown any of the toys the light of day! Plus I’m coming into my busy time!!

Status
Not open for further replies.