Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in, but with caveats.

My Vette will not be accompanying us on our travels, but I will be there in another form of LS brethren.

@N20Vette , If you would like to come up to Airdrie I'd be honored to offer the passenger seat for the round trip. It's a really good little show and a lot of really great people that you would enjoy meeting. If you are not stuck working, I insist that you must come. :p

I will hang out here in Airdrie for the meet-up if Ryan wants to join as well as a few others. Otherwise if this thread goes nowhere and nobody else wants to join for a cruise together from Calgary north, I may choose to go up to Ponoka on Friday instead and visit with friends before the show.

@N20Vette , If you would like to come up to Airdrie I'd be honored to offer the passenger seat for the round trip. It's a really good little show and a lot of really great people that you would enjoy meeting. If you are not stuck working, I insist that you must come. :p

I will hang out here in Airdrie for the meet-up if Ryan wants to join as well as a few others. Otherwise if this thread goes nowhere and nobody else wants to join for a cruise together from Calgary north, I may choose to go up to Ponoka on Friday instead and visit with friends before the show.

Wow! Thank you! I had originally taken a shift on Saturday, anticipating that I would not be attending, however I'm now going to see if I can get out of work and join you for the day. :Woohoo:

I should know more by the end of the day. Stay tuned...........

Out-from-Hibernation in YYC to the Annual Ponoka Meet & Greet

as we can't seem to get a meet here in Calgary yet ... how about next weekend ???
@ttarob @electric_yogurt @AceCole @N20Vette @thomigun
7am gathering at Deerfoot Mall ... then cruise North Red Deer and Ponoka ... I am in ... OK?
We are aiming to hook up with the Red Deer Gang at 8:30am'ish

@Jeremiad
Is there a chance we will be blessed with you joining up in Airdrie ???
If so ... probably at the Timmies/Wendys like last year ?

I was told that MikeysZ06 is unfortunately not able to join us ...

deerfoot mall sounds good, what area of the parking lot?

deerfoot mall sounds good, what area of the parking lot?
off Deerfoot Trail - 64th Avenue into the North Parking Area in the middle of the Mall ... hope to know at this spot if there are other Corvettes collecting nearby from a Facebook Group (Alberta Corvettes) ... you shouldn't miss seeing us though

Wow! Thank you! I had originally taken a shift on Saturday, anticipating that I would not be attending, however I'm now going to see if I can get out of work and join you for the day. :Woohoo:

I should know more by the end of the day. Stay tuned...........

That would be great if you were able to come Ryan!

Looks like I won’t be bring the C4, so I am getting the C5 ready for the weekend!
Can’t wait, going to be a fun Saturday!!
Ditching the Chrome and going with Black for now
D298414E-BB49-46C5-950D-162BD726907F.jpeg

Edmonton info ( my last Friday post already a page thread back )

8am meet up and 8:30am start. Nisku McDonalds Hwy 19 exit from Hwy 2 and then a bit east. 301 20 Ave, Nisku, AB T9E 7Z8

That's great news Ryan! I think we have a pretty early start here to meet up with the boys from Calgary and then the group at Red Deer, so @SN-III please do confirm time at the Wendy's parking lot at the East Lake exit at Airdrie. We need to be able to leave Airdrie by 7:30 if we are going to be at Red Deer for 8:30.

Ryan, I will PM you with my address and phone number.

Reactions: AlbertaZ06
Yes Deerfoot Mall at 7am @thomigun (and all)
Head out get to Airdrie for rendezvous (I know the spot from last year)
Then North to Red Deer A&W east side of the highway mile

I have @Jeremiad number to text when we head out so he knows we are on our way
I also have @RockyPM text to let him know we are on our way for the Red Deer Rendesvous

So we are somewhat in control for being out-of-control and we just wouldn't have it any other way :thumbs:
"tick-tock" "tick-tock"

Reactions: thomigun
What do these predict for us ????

almanac-canadian-2018__50994_1499892532_wdp.jpg us-2018-450.jpg
Actually ... I guess this should be a :Topicclosed:
Took delivery of both C7's & drove home from Edmonton to YYC in plenty
of the well known Central Alberta rain and got over it right of the bat ... :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.