My and Michelle's condolences to you and your family Ken. Ziggy and I have chatted a bit recently and our deepest sympathies are with him and Cindy as well.
For me it was my Mom passing 1 year ago. Thankfully my father is still the full blast obnoxious redneck he always was. The only difference is now I can finally out run the SOB. Actually I cherish these times with him now more than ever.
Again our heartfelt condolences Ken and Ziggy. I truly hope you find yourselves with peace and good thoughtful memories.

I'll be the first to respond from Calgary ... YaHoooo ... on this 3rd day in March that just ended 24 hours of shovelling snow five times ...

Freda and I will be respectfully attending for this tribute / annual event - and we will be "doubling" our presence this year ...
Caravan from Calgary anyone? Please send me a PM so we can set up a start point and time :thumbs:

Spence / Freda:
I will attend as well, one of the locations we have used in the past is the Mall on 64th Avenue NE, Deerfoot City. I will also send the flyer to GM Cruisers and CU. Jon

Graham Borley has extended an invitation for all those coming up from Calgary to Ponoka to stop off at his place in Red Deer as he is just off Hwy 2 which I have thanked him and I think it would be fun to stop off for while and say hello, and those of you who don't know him he has a C3 and 2 C5 and is a wealth of Corvette information.

Facebook shows 15 going and 22 maybes..... many are regulars here.. Paul, Ken, Spence, Brent and so on. Guessing maybe 5 maybes might show... many click maybe just to get a reminder before the event on FB

going.jpg

Reactions: C7#872
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.