I'll be the first to respond from Calgary ... YaHoooo ... on this 3rd day in March that just ended 24 hours of shovelling snow five times ...

Freda and I will be respectfully attending for this tribute / annual event - and we will be "doubling" our presence this year ...
Caravan from Calgary anyone? Please send me a PM so we can set up a start point and time :thumbs:

Last edited:
I would sure like to make that event.
I try every year but that is sure early in the Season to get thru them Mountains..
It is a nice remembrance to Don. Well done guys.

Graham
Well...you know it goes without saying that we would sure like to see you in Ponoka my friend.... I have to go to Kamloops in eleven days but I'm sure not gonna chance taking the Corvette through the mountains in mid March......lol...

Hi guys and gals, looking forward to our 6th annual Ponoka Meet & Greet!! As mentioned this event is being held in memory of our friend Don Peterson (Bearly Flying). We are doing a trial run with a local family run catering company that does smaller events such as ours. We had them last year for our RC "Fun Fly". The food was good and reasonably priced. We won't be taking up any donations this year. Yes the meet is at a car wash lol....their spot free rinse is excellent. If you have any questions please pm or give me a call.
Bruce

Hi guys and gals, looking forward to our 6th annual Ponoka Meet & Greet!! As mentioned this event is being held in memory of our friend Don Peterson (Bearly Flying). We are doing a trial run with a local family run catering company that does smaller events such as ours. We had them last year for our RC "Fun Fly". The food was good and reasonably priced. We won't be taking up any donations this year. Yes the meet is at a car wash lol....their spot free rinse is excellent. If you have any questions please pm or give me a call.
Bruce

Bruce, there has been some talk of someone near Ponoka hosting at a farm near hwy 53..... on Alberta Corvettes Facebook page. I don't know who it is, I can't remember but it is a family member or something - I am just mentioned someones idea they had. Your event.. you can decide if it might be something to look into.

ADDED: tried to find the post and can't... not sure who mentioned the idea.

OH

Best Car Wash in Western Canada.

Date added to my phone. s**t, only 2 months away!

B

Last edited:
I'll be the first to respond from Calgary ... YaHoooo ... on this 3rd day in March that just ended 24 hours of shovelling snow five times ...

Freda and I will be respectfully attending for this tribute / annual event - and we will be "doubling" our presence this year ...
Caravan from Calgary anyone? Please send me a PM so we can set up a start point and time :thumbs:
I hope to be there as well this year!

I don’t think I’ll have my car on the road yet. Sadly,I’ll be passing on this trip.
?????? This is not until May, you’ll be tearing up the ashfault before that Mike!!!!! I hope to have my machine (tires, alignment) ready in April as soon as streets are bare!

Reactions: ddgermann
?????? This is not until May, you’ll be tearing up the ashfault before that Mike!!!!! I hope to have my machine (tires, alignment) ready in April as soon as streets are bare!
I don’t see me getting mobile until the end of May. Brakes and tires and I’m buying a new used car from my folks neighbor in early May. Unless I hit a good windfall,I’m parked until then.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.