I have it in my Calendar! And there was one other person from Sask that expressed interest a long time ago about coming to Ponoka. I'll have to find them.

As for crowding the car wash, we could run two lines of cars in the front as there is quite a bit of grass past the pavement, even though I know the "grass" is in a little bit of rough shape, or bring ramps and put everyone up on the grass along 36th Ave??? As long as the owner is happy with that. Just a couple thoughts.

Looks like maybe 4-6 new people plan to attend. There are many that saying maybe.

I am guessing would get maybe 5-10 new cars from Facebook Alberta Corvette group.... always good to meet new people.

Brian

Count me in Brian. I haven't been on the forum much lately, so never saw the thread until now. I'm in!!! Melt snow, melt!

My father passed away exactly a month ago today. He was suffering terribly from congestive heart failure, pneumonia, cancer and Alzheimer's. He would have been 88 March 15. The pain and suffering our family endured was incredible. We are all very thankful that he is out of his misery and at peace now. I decided to keep my mind busy for the last couple of months, so decided to finish the 70 restoration. Life is short so do what you enjoy I say. I am looking very forward to see the Corvette group soon.

Reactions: Riley P
My father passed away exactly a month a go today. He was suffering terribly from congestive heart failure, pneumonia, cancer and Alzheimer's. He would have been 88 March 15. The pain and suffering our family endured was incredible. We are all very thankful that he is out of his misery and at peace now. I decided to keep my mind busy for the last couple of months, so decided to finish the 70 restoration. Life is short so do what you enjoy I say. I am looking very forward to see the Corvette group soon.

Hey tbz sorry for your loss.............sickness sucks, often as hard on the family as the person suffering from the sickness.........your father is at peace now never having to experience pain again!
Glad you are back here and happy to have you at our meet in Ponoka.

Reactions: turbozig
My father passed away exactly a month ago today. He was suffering terribly from congestive heart failure, pneumonia, cancer and Alzheimer's. He would have been 88 March 15. The pain and suffering our family endured was incredible. We are all very thankful that he is out of his misery and at peace now. I decided to keep my mind busy for the last couple of months, so decided to finish the 70 restoration. Life is short so do what you enjoy I say. I am looking very forward to see the Corvette group soon.
As I told you Z In the text session we had a few weeks ago. Very sorry for the stress and hardship you and family went through. Jenny feels the same way as her father has passed 2 years ago. She knows what you went through. Condolences from both of us.

Reactions: turbozig
Our condolences to you and your family Ziggy. As we both went through this at the same time with our fathers. I know my father is in a better place now with no more suffering. My father was a big time car guy as he owned over 65 cars in his life time. He was with me when I ordered BabyRay and was the first passenger too as it was a must. This will definitely be hard cruising season for me as we both loved cruising together. I know in my heart he'll be looking down when I cruise and saying " Giver s**t Son " with a big smile. And that I will always do for him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.