Yup, I agree. Plus the splitter material matches STI and the splash guards. I liked the look of STI on the blue vert at the Auto Show. I'm happy with the look. Plus the splitter, STI and splash guards are in an area where road rash will get to them, so I think the material choice is good for where they are installed.

That’s actually decent. I made laugh emoji at Joey but take it back.
glad to see you guys finding reasonable options for your new cars. D
I'm in Bowling Green, examined the splash guards and splitter on some of the cars ready for delivery on Corvette Blvd. Now I just need to find a way to buy the splitter separately, will buy the splash guards as I think they will help protect the rockers.

I'm in Bowling Green, examined the splash guards and splitter on some of the cars ready for delivery on Corvette Blvd. Now I just need to find a way to buy the splitter separately, will buy the splash guards as I think they will help protect the rockers.
JB get the 5V7 option from your dealer but remember a few of the lads have said it is a textured plastic so maybe you might want something that will come down the pipe later also I have been suggesting a Vivid Wrap called Indestructible for rockers

JB get the 5V7 option from your dealer but remember a few of the lads have said it is a textured plastic so maybe you might want something that will come down the pipe later also I have been suggesting a Vivid Wrap called Indestructible for rockers
I will get the 5V7, will keep the front splitter and may sell the rocker covers.Thanks Kev, where do you get the vivid wrap?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.