Now that ACS has had the actual GM 5VM parts on hand they should be working on their own "knock off" versions which at least one should be a painted carbon flash no?

You’re correct. They got back to me today and it will be end of summer / fall before they have their knockoff stuff available for sale ...

• Wow
Reactions: Sparro
You’re correct. They got back to me today and it will be end of summer / fall before they have their knockoff stuff available for sale ...
Wow for all you ACS fanboys this company seems small time to me, need to copy other peoples design and take 6 months to reproduce it. I would like to support a canadian company but to me seems more of a Chinese philosophy run outfit.

Reactions: OttawaKev
Sparro, are you just playing with me ?
Sorry, I was away for most of the day. No I'm not playing with you. When I called the parts counter at WN, I was told the price of $701.26 and he said it would take about 3 week to come in. It's a part that ships from the states and not available through their regular parts source. As far as I know it was ordered and it will be installed when my car comes in. They never told me they couldn't get it.

Reactions: Gilles27
Thank you Sparro, i just spoke to guy in parts dept. and he said its available. He said only 6 sets left at the moment so i didn't want to take the chance of not being able to get them, especially at that price so i went ahead and ordered. Thanks for your help !!
Good to hear you secured a set. I figured for the price (and what ACS seems to be charging) this will hold me through for the time being. I still may "upgrade" to a more aggressive set later one. But for now, 5V7 is all I want.

Reactions: OttawaKev
Sorry, I was away for most of the day. No I'm not playing with you. When I called the parts counter at WN, I was told the price of $701.26 and he said it would take about 3 week to come in. It's a part that ships from the states and not available through their regular parts source. As far as I know it was ordered and it will be installed when my car comes in. They never told me they couldn't get it.
Dies the $701.26 include installation?

• Haha
Reactions: ddgermann
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.