Still can't find the thread for the C8 specific spliiters & rockers offered by atomic....?

Sorry. Thought you meant the general group buy post... FYI... the little search glass top right allows you to type in a word and it will search the forum...little bit fussy but after a while you get use to using it... Even us mods don't remember every post...lol...

Reactions: Sparro
Reactions: OttawaKev
That looks good. All I would want is that style splitter made from fibreglass painted carbon flash. Plus side rockers that are similar to the C7 style without the winglets going towards the rear.
These guys are more like C7Z
iOS Image - 2714752262.jpg
iOS Image - 1415045562.jpg
iOS Image - 448462795.jpg

That's more like it. I'd like it to be able to utilize the factory side skirt, and extend towards the rear just flat with now winglet. I'm still waiting on competition carbon to release their C8 stuff.

Khoa makes amazing products at Competition Carbon! I just bought the 5VM Front Splitter from him. As soon as I receive and install I’ll post pics 👍🏻

Khoa makes amazing products at Competition Carbon! I just bought the 5VM Front Splitter from him. As soon as I receive and install I’ll post pics 👍🏻
Last time I spoke to him they were unpainted. But he was saying they might start to paint too. Are they painted now or do you have to take care of you're own painting?

Last time I spoke to him they were unpainted. But he was saying they might start to paint too. Are they painted now or do you have to take care of you're own painting?

Unpainted. Less chance for any damage in shipping cuz without 30 day cure time there could be damage. I’ll get it done here then right on the car Good to go! 👍🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.