Brian, Jeff and Robin have been booking a room here in Ponoka for our past meets..........I believe this is what he is talking about.
I'm hopeing hezzy didn't jinks the weather :eek:.......but lets keep in mind these cars are not made of sugar:D

Ummmm. Most of mine isn't sugar...
but I believe that gm used a large portion of sugar when they built the weather stripping for the 3rd gens...

Hey Alberta Z06 we have 3 or 4 vetted meeting at the red deer A&W junction 19th and Gaetz ave. 8:45 and leaving once we load up with coffee! Meet us for the cruise north. Anyone else around red deer welcome to join up with us! Stefanis 01 just say the word and we can swing through Blackfalds to hook up with you.
Sorry Bearly Flying, that's 2 strikes against me now. The weather and the party pooping on sask crossing! Dang I gotta get my poop in a group...........

Hey Alberta Z06 we have 3 or 4 vetted meeting at the red deer A&W junction 19th and Gaetz ave. 8:45 and leaving once we load up with coffee! Meet us for the cruise north. Anyone else around red deer welcome to join up with us! Stefanis 01 just say the word and we can swing through Blackfalds to hook up with you.
Sorry Bearly Flying, that's 2 strikes against me now. The weather and the party pooping on sask crossing! Dang I gotta get my poop in a group...........
I will be there for 8:45!
Thanks for the invite!

G0032003cropped.jpg
A great day, a great turn out..... 22 cars I think.

one teaser picture......

I will have to edit the one video I took..... video and more pictures in a day or two... or three.

Thanks to Bruce and Don for putting this all together and burgers too.

Brian

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.