leaving for sask - bush on thursday am so if you guys book a room next weekend for after the devent for a longer ride get one for me and a wife and I will take it if the other thing is a go, as I guess mud wresting is a go rain or shine

thanks brian

Jeffer2013

leaving for sask - bush on thursday am so if you guys book a room next weekend for after the devent for a longer ride get one for me and a wife and I will take it if the other thing is a go, as I guess mud wresting is a go rain or shine

thanks brian

Jeffer2013

OK.

Paul said that The Crossing is probably the location we would end up at

David Thompson Resort has some event the 23rd weekend, it might be booked and busy

David Thompson Resort: A Full Service Canadian Rockies Mountain Resort located in Nordegg, Alberta

Now, I checked booking for The Crossing this long weekend just to check and ALL types of rooms were available...... it is more of a crossing type place were people pass through and some may stay last minute if they are tired or needing a place. I can't see it booking up.

Paul and I will watch the weather forecast early next week and decide.
Mainly watching for snow in the mountains.. make sure it is above 0-5 overnight.

I will call and get some rooms put aside if I can next week.

Others are welcome to join us after we are done the Ponoka/Gull lake part.

Brian

Well everyone I've had another engagement come up! My once a year get together with transplant friends is happening in Edmonton on May 24th. I must bow out of the drive to ask crossing now to assure I'm in Edmonton in the am. I've let Brian know and I hope it won't spoil anyone else's fun to head that wY without me.
I will start planning g a 2 day trip west for a bit later I the year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well everyone I've had another engagement come up! My once a year get together with transplant friends is happening in Edmonton on May 24th. I must bow out of the drive to ask crossing now to assure I'm in Edmonton in the am. I've let Brian know and I hope it won't spoil anyone else's fun to head that wY without me.
I will start planning g a 2 day trip west for a bit later I the year.

Well, thinking about it for a bit, Jeff is the only other one who confirmed. Better to try get 3-5 cars to attend a cruise.

Also, this idea was mainly to celebrate Paul's Birthday.

I think we should wait till Paul plans his 2 day mountain drive. This will also make it that we are not in any hurray to leave the Ponoka cruise to get to the mountains.

So, guess we should wait till Paul plans his cruise, guessing he will throw a few dates out to see what works for everyone.

Brian

Sorry to be the party pooper Brian. I know you want to use those new "toys" of yours!

Things are looking good got my last night shift off, booked hotel. Linda and I enjoyed our last get together great drive in the mountains and excellent company.

if you are still going to take the hotel room robin and I can meet you in the morning or maybe the night before for supper, or maybe you wish to be alone with the lady,

there is another corvette guy from medicine hat that was going to come and we have some mud wresting business to take care of so I may be driving to red der on the saturday or sunday anyway

let me know and if not then someday or sometime

Jeffer2013

did someone book a room???

I said long ago we were going to watch the weather.

Red Deer could see rain but Lake Louise could see snow still in May.

B

Brian, Jeff and Robin have been booking a room here in Ponoka for our past meets..........I believe this is what he is talking about.
I'm hopeing hezzy didn't jinks the weather :eek:.......but lets keep in mind these cars are not made of sugar:D

Sorry for the confusion, booked room in Ponoka for Friday night. Working Thursday night, after a short sleep Friday leave in the afternoon should arrive around 7:30 pm. But could be later
Thinking about the second part of trip to mountains but not 100% sure yet

Sorry for the confusion, booked room in Ponoka for Friday night. Working Thursday night, after a short sleep Friday leave in the afternoon should arrive around 7:30 pm. But could be later
Thinking about the second part of trip to mountains but not 100% sure yet

OH, ok.

I live deep south Edmonton and Ponoka is only a 15-20 min drive ... ;)

What time does the car wash open on Saturday...

Looks like the mountain trip is on hold for now.

Brian

I have met another enthusiast here in Red Deer. Graham and his wife have matching 60th anniversary edition vettes and a 77. He also has another he's working on rebuilding. Great people and they are planning on coming out for the meet and greet. I'll let him explain the race track in the basement! Looking forward to this and so far the forecast is for 19 degrees and sun!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.