Welp, I'm tyrying to "build" (spec out) a 2023. I don't know what the real difference between 2LT and 3LT. I'm just trying to spec out a Z07. And if that becomes too impractical I'll switch back to a Z06. I have a 2021 (Z51) which my wife likes very much...so she gets it, IF.., I can get a Z07 or Z06. No, I'm not made of money. I'm just looking to wipe out my savings and empty the bucket (ie, Bucket List)..., before I kick the mutha. I'm rolling toward 79.
So, that being said. Here's a few questions:
Have any of you sat in the Competition (AH2) GT2 seats?
How about the AE4 "comp Sport Bucket?
What does "dipped" mean?
What the heck does "Carbon Flash-painted mean (TOF)
What does "visible carbon fiber" imply. Like what about the INVISIBLE stuff? Is that "carbon" too?
Does "Carbon" mean it's really carbon fiber? Confuaing.
Like, I get the word "visible", but what's the "flash painted" all about?

Any help for this obviously nuts senior citizen who retired from 22yrs in the AF in 1987?
I'd sure appreciate it. Oh.. did I say I race D Hydro? And, still ride my 86 GSX1100R..yup.
HELP!!!

Welp, I'm tyrying to "build" (spec out) a 2023. I don't know what the real difference between 2LT and 3LT. I'm just trying to spec out a Z07. And if that becomes too impractical I'll switch back to a Z06. I have a 2021 (Z51) which my wife likes very much...so she gets it, IF.., I can get a Z07 or Z06. No, I'm not made of money. I'm just looking to wipe out my savings and empty the bucket (ie, Bucket List)..., before I kick the mutha. I'm rolling toward 79.
What does "dipped" mean?
What does "visible carbon fiber" imply. Like what about the INVISIBLE stuff? Is that "carbon" too?

Any help for this obviously nuts senior citizen who retired from 22yrs in the AF in 1987?
I'd sure appreciate it. Oh.. did I say I race D Hydro? And, still ride my 86 GSX1100R..yup.
HELP!!!
when you are talking about Z06 the trim levels are "LZ" not "LT", for me the only reason to go with 3LZ is if you want the 2 tone blue interior.
Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 2.26.56 PM.png

What does "dipped" mean?

HELP!!!
“dipped” means the entire interior is that colour.
I don’t think the non-exposed areas are carbon fibre but I could be wrong. My understanding is that it’s expensive to paint carbon fibre.

The GT2 seat is the same as the GT1 seat in everything but appearance. I have the GT1 seat and it's very comfortable for everyday driving. I've heard that the GT3 (Competition) seat can be confining for daily driving.

It's really just black paint with some sparkle.

when you are talking about Z06 the trim levels are "LZ" not "LT", for me the only reason to go with 3LZ is if you want the 2 tone blue interior.
View attachment 99573
Two tone blue is not the only reason to go 3LZ. There’s the full leather interior, higher quality leather, stitching options, GT2 seats, dipped interior options. etc.

Oh and Z07 is a package (like Z51) not a car.

• Agree
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Two tone blue is not the only reason to go 3LZ. There’s the full leather interior, higher quality leather, stitching options, GT2 seats, dipped interior options. etc.

Oh and Z07 is a package (like Z51) not a car.
That’s why I said “for me” the only reason to get 3LT is 2 tone blue interior lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread