They are a great bunch of guys to hang with. I enjoyed the Rocky Cruise last year.

I guess we will see how fast I can sell my car and if I can't sell it in the spring..... decide what events I will do... or can do.

Brian

did I miss something, your selling (going to replace it with ??? or should I not ask)

you don't like me anymore :(

Jeffer2013

did I miss something, your selling (going to replace it with ??? or should I not ask)

you don't like me anymore :(

Jeffer2013

haha... I like you...

I just bought the ZR1 to enjoy for 2 years.... just like I bought my Z06 for the same.

I will put it for sale in May.... if it takes a year to sell... it takes that.

I want to enjoy my jet ski more this summer.... trying different things.

In my 50's I hope to travel to Europe a bunch and just can't have expensive cars and travel and jet ski too... unless I win a lotto one day :)

Maybe in 3-4 years I will want to try a used C7 Z06 ---- time will tell.

Brian

They are a great bunch of guys to hang with. I enjoyed the Rocky Cruise last year.

I guess we will see how fast I can sell my car and if I can't sell it in the spring..... decide what events I will do... or can do.

Brian

want ot go halfers on a new green 2014 base,

no I thought that

your into speed and I am into old age,

what were we talking about

later Jeffer2013

Last edited:
what were we talking about

later Jeffer2013[/QUOTE]

The 2nd Annual Ponoka Meet and Greet............yeh..........lol!!
We should have representation of C3, C4, C5, and C6. Come on C7 guys!! Love to have you here. Is there a C2 around??

Hey Garth, would be great to catch up! Jeff you're not old at all. I seem to remember a rock star on our cruise last summer. So Brian are you going to bring the focus to the meet? Going to have to do some tweaking to pump up the HP in that baby!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't see it being a problem on my end, looking forward to meeting up, Hey Paul just swing by Blackfalds and we can meet up. Just finishing up our Florida vacation, saw 3 of the new 2014 toys going by us yesterday, damn they are sweet looking rides
Rob

Sounds great Rob. Going to try get a group from the Red Deer area as well as have Garth, Don and maybe a few others join us from Rocky. Yeah the C7's have me wanting one. In a few years!

So Brian are you going to bring the focus to the meet?

you talking to me?

I just bought an escape titanium... could bring that. haha.

I will probably drive the ZR1 a bit in the spring, even with selling it.

Now, I can advertise it at 19,xxx km ...... sounds a bit better. but not as good as 4400 or 8000 km ..... the reason why I was selective last year on mileage.

Not like I never drove it in the 2 years I owned it... I put almost 10,000 km on it.. lots.. for a ZR1

Maybe it will need last years gas ran out of it.... Ponoka is not far..

I am trying to attend the Luke Bryan concerts in either Vancouver or Kelowna this weekend you guys are planning this... see what I do and decide on this event on how my plans end up. I am trying to win a Fan Club meet and greet package for these events for a Corvette buddies daughter.... see what happens.

Brian

Hey at least i knew it was a Ford! That's pretty cool you're trying to win the package for a friends daughter.

Hey at least i knew it was a Ford! That's pretty cool you're trying to win the package for a friends daughter.

Ya, gonna try. She is about 40 years old and used to autocross her dads Corvette in the Western Canada Corvette autocross series.. and she beat 90-95% of the men racing!

I got her ( and I and also my Z06 buddy ) Luke Bryan Pit seats for Sat night and VIP seats for Monday night in Edmonton..... on a quest for meet and greet next and can enter all western Canada concerts - hope to win one location. So, we will be on call to scoot to BC if I win.

Hi JP. Some of us from Ponoka will be there by 9am.............A&W breakfast is on til 11am................huge parking area.............bring a lawn chair if you like.

Ok thanks......I will try bring back some of this heat from phoenix back to AB! Let's hope weather works out for the meet

can rockypm and stefanis01 PM me with a phone number ot call and make sure it is on this weekend as I will be in kamloops and at noon I would be leaving to get back home late sat night for the sunday meet, and I would like to make sure it is still on if the weather changes or turns for the worse, in case the website is down and thanks

Jeffer2013

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.