Still waiting a time posting for the bids ....
at 1:22am MDT (12:22 PST)
$255 says 23 mins ago ... appears in time
$265 says 22 mins ago ... not sure
$275 says 22 mins ago ... not sure
it's a photo finish ...
... I think it's going to have to go to "Toronto for the ruling" as they say in NHL
... assuming 11:59pm PST Dec 12th is needed
... I see login as a guest time is in EST (2:59am EST Dec 13th is needed?)

... nice win for CCF ... Thank You Murray ...
Cheers !

Last edited:
Reactions: ccltj
Guys, thank you so much for your spirited and generous bidding. All to a great cause.

An apology as well, I knew the auction needed an end time but I never thought about the hour. I am truly sorry that I made you guys stay up so late, it was an oversight on my part. Just another thing we learned about the process to make the next one better.

I will leave the winner to Nik or Eric to confirm and then I have a few questions for the winner that I will pm.

Thanks again to all who cheered and played along with the 2nd Annual Christmas Auction to Benefit CCF.

Congratulations to Spence @SN-III. He is now our anointed winner. At $275. Spence has already posted payment so I will leave it to Murray and Spence to sort out the logistics of shipping the book privately.

I want to yet again thank Murray for his idea and generosity as well as Spence and all others who participated and supported this (currently our biggest) auction on CCF.

If you lost fear not. I believe someone is already cooking up a follow up auction that will be posted shortly. ;)

Congratulations to Spence on his win and to ccltj for a well fought auction battle as well. And again, a huge thanks to Murray once again for his donation.

And as I didn't stay up late watching the auction results, I think midnight was the perfect time to end the bidding. Brings out the dedication of the bidders.... :sleepingbig:......

Congratulations to Spence on his win and to ccltj for a well fought auction battle as well. And again, a huge thanks to Murray once again for his donation.

And as I didn't stay up late watching the auction results, I think midnight was the perfect time to end the bidding. Brings out the dedication of the bidders.... :sleepingbig:......

With intent to humbly confess my "dedication", it was pure selfishness on my part with the awesome benefit of the excuse to be able to help Benefit the CCF.
It's known that my Corvette obsession builds, however my passion of and for the loss of the Intimidator is overwhelming and here is an autograph with first-hand genuineness
that Murray can attest to for me. Along with three additional signatures, it was hard not to resist "hulking" into the selfish and rather serious game-on dude that I can be.
Be it known now that the streets should be safe again as I transform back into the person for which I hope to being better acquainted as :Shy:
... and with a humorous warning for the next time :Shifty:
A tremendous Thumbs-Up to competition for exemplifying such dedication and sportsmanship as well :thumbs:

( I-owe, I-owe, it's back to work I go .... )

Last edited:
arrow.jpg

errrrrrr...... well said Spence.... I think........ :p

Reactions: ccltj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.