Incredible story, happy to see someone's Christmas sock grow a bit horizontally :)

Tara from Searles needs to come say hi too and let us know if this deathrace to the dealership was a timed event we can spectate one day :)

Congrats @CamsC8

Thanks @NickRapidC8 for helping a fellow member out
Hey Nik - luckily the first guy wasn't given the opportunity but wanted to try and beat me to the dealership. LOL. If the website needs a donation I'll be happy to give one as its the 2nd C8 I've bought from this site that members alerted me to!

The first C8 was my 2020 coupe 2LT that was a cancelled order from Winnipeg and now this one.

Hey Nik - luckily the first guy wasn't given the opportunity but wanted to try and beat me to the dealership. LOL. If the website needs a donation I'll be happy to give one as its the 2nd C8 I've bought from this site that members alerted me to!

The first C8 was my 2020 coupe 2LT that was a cancelled order from Winnipeg and now this one.

We're just proud to be one giant spend alarm over here. :)

Donations to keep you spending more are never required but always greatly appreciated.

Hit this link or the Donate item on the main menu: Donate towards CCF Campaign

I think @NickRapidC8 needs a thank you banner more though :)

Reactions: CamsC8
A great story. I am dealing with the Cousin of the Searles Family in Caledonia I Got mine also confirmed Suspecting a Build in February as well.
  • 2024 2LZ Coupe
  • Rapid Blue
  • GT2 Seats W/ microfiber insert
  • Microfiber steering wheel
  • Yellow callipers
  • Interior Stealth
  • Black tips
  • LPO item I ordered seperatly
$165,000

Image 2023-12-18 at 3.11 PM.jpeg
Image 2023-12-18 at 3.13 PM.jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-12-18 at 3.08.26 PM.png