I hate to say but I turned down a 2024 Z06 allocation from my Calgary dealer last week, after waiting almost 3 years for it... They were offering me s#*t for trade value on my 2023 Stingray, given the time of year...and said that offer could change since they'd only commit to whatever the actual "market price" worked out to (aka: what dealerships would pay at the time), when my Z06 actually arrived and we were doing the buy/trade. The Z06 was expected in December or January, and it didn't take a brain surgeon to figure out the trade value I'd get then, would be that much worse than what they offered me last week. So I'm now "maintaining my #1 spot" on their list and looking to get an allocation in the Spring. The dealership also won't store any car arriving in the dead of winter, so that's an additional headache with a December/January arrival...

Moral of the story and to answer the OP: yes, Canadian dealers are getting 2024 allocations and at least one Calgary dealership recently got one (sigh).

Another example: a friend of mine just got a 2024 Z06 allocation from a dealership close to Edmonton over this past w/e, so there's another one. He's a "Porsche guy" (having bought 3-4 new Turbo S's over the past 10+ years) and submitted his Z06 order after talking to me. He commented on my C8 knowledge being ++ better than his dealership but that's not hard to imagine...since I'm focused on one GM vehicle line (as opposed to the many his salesman deals with) and I've "lived C8's" since 2019 and (most importantly) I belong to Corvette Forums like this one where you learn a ton (thanks CCF!).

And yes, both allocations mentioned above, were at MSRP.

another member of man corvette club got his allocation yesterday for z06 2024 only 1 club member for 2023 was gotten. 3 other ones around town 2 owned by dealers themselves that we know of

Zo6 available at Searles as of 10 minutes ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231216_103546_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231216_103546_Facebook.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 0