Just got mine December 22nd! Whooaaah.
Good for you Peaks, but don't be shy, tell us where your from, who you ordered your car through, how long you waited and about the cars specs! Did you get the 3LZ with level 2 carbon fiber interior?

Reactions: vinny's vette
Ordered the car through Royal Chevrolet in Orangeville. Been on the list since mid 2022.

My build is Z06 2LZ Coupe– red mist metallic
  • GT 2 Bucket seats – 2 tone grey/black
  • Had ordered Carbon Aero high wing but only got the ground effects carbon fibre flash painted (no high wing) I have the option to order it and have the dealer install it, but like the way it looks so I may pass on that.
  • Red calipers

Also own a numbers matching Top Flight 1967 427/390 coupe
Previously owned a black 2005 Coupe
Previously owned Watkins Glen Grey 2017 Grand Sport.

It maybe moving up potentially good LUCK. Great to know I will enjoy the summer with it.
I hope all waiting will get the dream of owning and driving one of these machines

CamsC8: you thinking of doing R.F driving school?
When I spoke to Shane at the Museum last week he said some Canadian cars have moved up depending on their spec (he wouldn't elaborate). That could be due to shipping factors as well...who knows.

Your TPW is fantastic and literally a week or so away. Very happy for you.

Ron Fellows - yup! Did it with my Stingray ownership and will definitely go again for the Z06 school. I'll keep you posted...

Reactions: Sea Wolf Z06
Yes, I got it. Didn’t see your name on the Z06 thread list . Which dealer are you asking about and are you 1 or 2 on their list?
I didn’t realize there were prerequisites or qualifiers to ask the question. Not near the front of any list, but hoping for movement in those lists with more frequent and higher allocations. Thanks.