Status
Not open for further replies.
Stingray 3LT Vert.jpg
Stingray 1LT Coupe.jpg
Raccoon wanted me to post up a Hamilton 1LT coupe build and a loaded 3LT Vert build for your enjoyment , no this isn't from GM official but I believe it to be accurate.

Another good post !

..... and dealers always cry they make hardly anything on new car sales :p...
.... And that doesn't include any kind of dealer holdbacks or other incentives.

150K for a loaded C8?! Can we still say "retarded" or are the snowflakes going to be offended...

Lost cause! ;)

That site and anyone who recommends it can suck it...

I don't get offended, I signed the waiver lol...
I think there are some that don't understand your humour Jack.
I think you're a joke, um, I mean I like your jokes. ;)
Always liked subtle humour. To give or take.

Do you guys realize that to become a C8 dealer you need to buy over $50K of specialty tools upfront and pay for training for techs before you can get 1 car?

The little dealers that only sell 2-3/yr arent making money on the car until year 3. The small town dealer that I buy Chevy trucks from is not a Corvette dealer. He said he will never get enough cars to justify the expense of becoming a dealer.

Reactions: gfry
Do you guys realize that to become a C8 dealer you need to buy over $50K of specialty tools upfront and pay for training for techs before you can get 1 car?

The little dealers that only sell 2-3/yr arent making money on the car until year 3. The small town dealer that I buy Chevy trucks from is not a Corvette dealer. He said he will never get enough cars to justify the expense of becoming a dealer.
All 3 dealers I've bought C8's from have no special tools or training, ( ask around if they even have the important DCT neutral release tool for towing or know how to do a track prep ) most don't even stock supercar oil or DCT filters that are complimentary with purchase

I don't think it was $50k either. I think it was more like $500.00

Status
Not open for further replies.