Sep 10, 2020
London
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette HTC
Province
ON
I heard today the 2024 Corvette build out will be at the end of June, which is a return to the normal cycle. Usually there are some Captured Test Fleet vehicles built before the holiday shut down at the beginning of July. I expect a few 2025's to be built the last week of June.

So when are the last 2024 allocations dropped?
Anthony, the answer to your question is April. Next months allocations will be for the June build. I expect the first 2025's to be built on Friday June 21st between you and me.

Reactions: DenisC8
Thanks Scott! When will 2025 pricing be announced?
I was going to add to my last reply, the next thing you know people will start asking me about the 2025 price increase! I have a good idea what it's going to be but I don't want to say at this point to upset the folks!

2025 is supposed to bring major interior changes if the rumour mill can be believed. Three months seems too short a window to start producing them without any leaked photos or mock-ups out by now. Maybe there aren't many changes for 2025.
only changes will be new colours and new prices

When E-Ray and Z06 are in full production, I would assume the SR #s will drop. The plant can only build so many cars and the 2 wide body units will be the priority to delivered as they are a higher profit centre than a base SR.
They can only build so many Z06 engines. No idea what the issues could be with the E-ray, but it might also be limited because of batteries or whatever. Also it depends on demand. The Stingray is still more popular than the Z06.

Stingrays are now sitting on dealers lots under MSRP and still accumulating.
Where? Certainly not at most dealers. Perhaps the largest US dealers, but most definitely not here.