It seems the back log are still there for Porsche as well. I didn't think there were such a demand for even the Cayman not that it matter to me. Got this reply from a dealer.

Hi Todd,

You’re welcome. For the GTS 4.0 the lead time estimate is 24-36 months. We take a refundable $5k deposit for order demand to enter the waitlist. Once you are on the waitlist, it is possible that you may receive a spot sooner if a claimed allocation opens, but there is no guarantee. The fuel model of the 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 is still available for order now; however, production will end soon as this lineup is going to go EV.

It seems the back log are still there for Porsche as well. I didn't think there were such a demand for even the Cayman not that it matter to me. Got this reply from a dealer.

Hi Todd,

You’re welcome. For the GTS 4.0 the lead time estimate is 24-36 months. We take a refundable $5k deposit for order demand to enter the waitlist. Once you are on the waitlist, it is possible that you may receive a spot sooner if a claimed allocation opens, but there is no guarantee. The fuel model of the 718 Cayman GTS 4.0 is still available for order now; however, production will end soon as this lineup is going to go EV.
Good on ya ? You’re still up. Most Corvette owners have had their hot chocolate and have gone to sleep according to the stats .

• Haha
Reactions: rommel
No he said exactly what I told you. I am thinking now i will cancel this order and wait for the 2025 to come out. Not much of a driving season here in Canada from Aug. onward anyways
PK, going to drop and idea on here for you that I heard and it may work immediately if your interested in getting a car in the system right away. Did you check with your dealer to see if they got that 2nd March allocation yesterday? I was told it didn't happen. Here's my idea. Go to Competition and tell them to input your order into the system. This week GM has been pulling cars (sold units) sitting at 1100 status before dealerships have had allocations yet. You said you were next up. If they had done this last week your car may have been picked up and moved to 3300 status already.
If you have decided to wait for the 2025 and the pending redesign, Competition should get an allocation to build it's first 2025 in May for a late July build. It is possible to get a 2025 this year. If you lived in Ontario, I could help get you one by early August. You have the tax advantage out there though.

Reactions: Murray20c8
PK, going to drop and idea on here for you that I heard and it may work immediately if your interested in getting a car in the system right away. Did you check with your dealer to see if they got that 2nd March allocation yesterday? I was told it didn't happen. Here's my idea. Go to Competition and tell them to input your order into the system. This week GM has been pulling cars (sold units) sitting at 1100 status before dealerships have had allocations yet. You said you were next up. If they had done this last week your car may have been picked up and moved to 3300 status already.
If you have decided to wait for the 2025 and the pending redesign, Competition should get an allocation to build it's first 2025 in May for a late July build. It is possible to get a 2025 this year. If you lived in Ontario, I could help get you one by early August. You have the tax advantage out there though.
Thanks Mr. C. No they didn't get an allocation. I do appreciate your suggestions on this, you are very helpful. However once I was aware of no allocation I have decided to wait for a 2025. Id like to time the order to receive it at this time next year. I have invested my funds elsewhere for this year. In your opinion when should I place my new order for an April 2025 delivery. I was estimating October time frame??
Thanks again

October allocation would most likely get built in December. November allocations would most likely be built in January which would get it out to Alberta by this time next year. When the E-Ray gets up to full production we will have to see what impact that has on the Stingray units being built, but yours would be submitted as a sold order and it would get picked up fairly quickly by GM when they are looking for some orders to submit like the past couple of weeks.