Well just learned that Spencer gave my spot over to someone else and I have been moved to June 9th allocation. This is despite an email confirmation and okay from the dealer.

Explanation provided: Dealer went to a cottage over the weekend and my order wasn’t ready in time.

Last edited:
Well just learned that Spencer gave my spot over to someone else and I have been moved to June 9th allocation. This is despite an email confirmation and okay from the dealer.

Explanation provided: Dealer went to a cottage over the weekend and my order wasn’t ready in time.
didn't you pass on your allocation last month because of mag ride constraint?

Yes, which put me on the first spot this month for Z51 and mag ride.

Sounds like you skipped April, dealer skipped you for May, so if you get June and take delivery in Sept you missed the entire summer. Maybe they didn’t have a single allocation for z51 with Mag ride in May? What if they don’t have one next allocation? Are you going to keep waiting?

Last edited:
Sounds like you skipped April, dealer skipped you for May, so if you get June and take delivery in Sept you missed the entire summer. Maybe they didn’t have a single allocation for z51 with Mag ride in May? What if they don’t have one next allocation? Are you going to keep waiting?

Incorrect. Dealer confirmed one z51 with mag ride. Email confirmation from dealer that it’s mine and option guide to be sent out shortly. Why would dealer arbitrarily decide to skip me when I am #1 on the list? Is this a Canadian dealer thing because this does not happen in the US or with other brands like Porsche.

Incorrect. Dealer confirmed one z51 with mag ride. Email confirmation from dealer that it’s mine and option guide to be sent out shortly. Why would dealer arbitrarily decide to skip me when I am #1 on the list? Is this a Canadian dealer thing because this does not happen in the US or with other brands like Porsche.
well that sucks, and for this to happen at one of the top 3 corvette dealers in Canada is even more concerning. Hopefully you get your z51 with Mag ride in June allocation.

This would be a first for Bill Spencer. Are you sure we are getting the full story here, not to question you but this is the very first time I've heard of something happening at their dealership so I wonder if it was a constraint issue. I definitely know two folks were bumped due to 70th edition and constraints...

Quick Update - Andrew from Spencer communicated with me earlier today and we have resolved the issue. I will still be on June 9th allocation (it is what it is), and I appreciate his proactive approach on explaining how/why the order fell through. Good communication goes a long way.

Last edited:
Reactions: CamsC8 and Thom
Tomorrow should be an exciting day for Canadian allocations. Hopefully larger numbers and maybe, just maybe the first Z06 allocations.

Let's see!
We were told at the NCM Bash that the Z06 pricing would be released before anyone put their order in, so I'm not expecting any Z06 allocations at this point. I'm hoping we'll see Z06 prices very soon, although Canada is always behind the States (ie. they released 2023 C8 Stingray pricing in the States recently, but still not in Canada).

Quick Update - Andrew from Spencer communicated with me earlier today and we have resolved the issue. I will still be on June 9th allocation (it is what it is), and I appreciate his proactive approach on explaining how/why the order fell through. Good communication goes a long way.
I had a great C8 buying experience with Andrew Spencer (took delivery May 2021). Glad you got it worked out.

Last edited:
We were told at the NCM Bash that the Z06 pricing would be released before anyone put their order in, so I'm not expecting any Z06 allocations at this point. I'm hoping we'll see Z06 prices very soon, although Canada is always behind the States (ie. they released 2023 C8 Stingray pricing in the States recently, but still not in Canada).
I have a hunch with Lemans this weekend that they release both allocations and pricing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.