Updated: registration has been posted now ... see message #52 below for Jan 11 registration date

Hint for those who are interested.
Post a message on this thread. Even if just to say “wow im interested”.
This way ccf automates an email to you (if allowed in your ccf user settings) as soon as something NEW is added to this thread.
This way you will know when a posting is made with registration information when available. 👍🏻👍🏻
It is my understanding that registration information is available ONLY via this thread so you must check back to this regardless.
cheers everyone
Hope to see you and Mrs Spence on this cruise.

Some questions have arisen regarding room costs. Now remember we are in BC, high season and its 3 days. Total room costs depending on your choices will be between $500 to $660 total plus taxes. In BC taxes include 5% GST and 8% Room Tax. Registration covers the last night and does include the steak of Chicken BBQ supper. We have a special parking area for us in Kelowna which is $7.00.

Some questions have arisen regarding room costs. Now remember we are in BC, high season and its 3 days. Total room costs depending on your choices will be between $500 to $660 total plus taxes. In BC taxes include 5% GST and 8% Room Tax. Registration covers the last night and does include the steak of Chicken BBQ supper. We have a special parking area for us in Kelowna which is $7.00.

4 day trip for maybe $1000-1200 ...... think it will be worth it.

We have 2 of the nights starting at $115.00 for rooms.... that is cheap.

Total room costs depending on your choices will be between $500 to $660 total plus taxes

2 room nights in Banff or Lake Louise in July would be more money then our 3 nights.

It is a bit longer of a weekend but I have been finding the 2 day weekend Mountain Cruises too short being 1.5 days from when the drive starts. Many people are driving 3-8 hours to reach the starting location.... a day or two longer is better for making the venture... my thinking.

Bowling Green was too much $$$ ( for me ).... and too much time off. My busiest time of my business year was the 3 weeks people were enjoying Bowling Green.... I can't do that unless I will $70 Million with Lottomax. ;)

I didn't win...... won $10... weird how it teased me

Brian

Last edited:
82416919_10156616622017007_1487942427007254528_n.jpg

This is the cheapest room at the Lake Louise Inn the same weekend for Friday and Saturday night. And the price goes higher....

Our rates we got are awesome rates.

Brian

Here are the Saturday lunch plans. Nakusp BC

Drive into town and head down main street

JamesP has secured the skating rink / Rec Center parking lot for us for 2 hours. Top left corner of map ( Parking )

Nakusp1.jpg

1.5 hours for lunch - you choose where you would like to eat.

Best to split up and all choose different places for faster service. We will be contacting them prior to make them aware.

2-3 block walk, rides can happen for those who need them

Map below

Nakusp1bb.jpg

Maps for dinner Friday night and Saturday night are posted on page 2 of this thread.

All will be in the info package emailed to everyone after they register.

Brian

Last edited:
Reactions: Messner
At the end of the first weekend of registration we are sitting at 68% booked! Amazing. We have @JamesP from BC and couples from across Alberta on the list. I will post a list if I get approval to post names. Thanks all and stay warm.

Reactions: Messner
So I won't be able to cruise with you but if all goes according to plan I will have moved to the Kelowna ish region by that timeframe so maybe sleeping in a dumpster nearby. If I'm there I'll come out to meet you guys.

Reactions: turbozig
If you come out we might buy you supper Nik. Good to hear you're making the move! Hopefully the weather will be better than it is right now. Brrrrrr it's cold outside!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.