WE HAVE A SPONSOR! Please welcome and thank Ultimate Auto Detailing in Calgary as our 2020 Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise Official sponsor. Renee and I are in discussions of doing a meet and greet prior to our cruise in July and touring their facility as well as some cool prizes and promotions! Stay tuned!
ultimate auto protection.JPG

Calgary Premier XPEL Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coatings Centre & Automotive Detailing. Located in Quarry Park - Ultimate Auto Protection

WE HAVE A SPONSOR! Please welcome and thank Ultimate Auto Detailing in Calgary as our 2020 Rocky Mountain Corvette Cruise Official sponsor. Renee and I are in discussions of doing a meet and greet prior to our cruise in July and touring their facility as well as some cool prizes and promotions! Stay tuned!
View attachment 34720
Calgary Premier XPEL Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coatings Centre & Automotive Detailing. Located in Quarry Park - Ultimate Auto Protection

Very happy that worked out @UAP_YYC

Thanks Renee and @RockyPM for getting together on this so quickly.

Reactions: Messner
I am interested. I’ve never been on a long big cruise like thus but I love the route and it sounds like a lot of fun. Are you at capacity yet?

Updated: registration has been posted now ... see message #52 below for Jan 11 registration date

Hint for those who are interested.
Post a message on this thread. Even if just to say “wow im interested”.
This way ccf automates an email to you (if allowed in your ccf user settings) as soon as something NEW is added to this thread.
This way you will know when a posting is made with registration information when available. 👍🏻👍🏻
It is my understanding that registration information is available ONLY via this thread so you must check back to this regardless.
cheers everyone

Last edited:
Hint for those who are interested. Post a message on this thread. Even if just to say “wow im interested”. This way ccf automates an email to you (if allowed in your ccf user settings) as soon as something NEW is added to this thread. This way you will know when A posting is there with registration information when available 👍🏻👍🏻
cheers everyone

Good reminder. Alternatively if you're shy is to hit the Watch button on the top of the thread. Same effect.

@Z TO 6 and @rfh928 this is for everyone so if you want to plan a trip to the mountains from wherever you are submit a registration and work to be one of the 25. From Ontario say the Monday before leave and get to Calgary/Cochrane by Thursday. Friday cruise starts and goes to the following Monday, then you have time to spend an extra couple of days or head home.
Two week vacation within Canada and meet a bunch of friends from this forum you won’t forget!

Thanks so much! Can't swing a major trip like this right now...but I'm retiring in 3 years so perhaps a bit further into the future!

you bet. This is the 7th cruise we have done and with the experience the cruises will get better and better.

The Events Page has been updated and includes the Registration Package.
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATION DOES NOT OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 11, 2020 @ 9:00 am.

Reactions: JamesP
Here is a link to the event

Now at the bottom of the post there is a zip file with 3 docs - registration form to submit to Paul when registration opens and you are paid for the one night and extras, route details and general info on route in text and pictures

Brian

Reactions: rockitman
Here is a link to the event

Now at the bottom of the post there is a zip file with 3 docs - registration form to submit to Paul when registration opens and you are paid for the one night and extras, route details and general info on route in text and pictures

Brian
Now I have heard of some issues with opening the cruise map. it is a KMZ file used by google maps and earth. If it does not open when you click on it, open google maps and then grab the file and drop it on top of the opened google maps. It will open.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.