Very good look at the car. Really like the hood inside finish. lots of carbon fibre trim on the car inside and out. More than I expected. This redeems this car a great deal. Well done on that GM. The signature sports car should be plug and play as this car seems to be. Looks like it will be incredibly fun to drive.

Have you got your build code yet Al? 3400 I think.

Very good look at the car. Really like the hood inside finish. lots of carbon fibre trim on the car inside and out. More than I expected. This redeems this car a great deal. Well done on that GM. The signature sports car should be plug and play as this car seems to be. Looks like it will be incredibly fun to drive.

Have you got your build code yet Al? 3400 I think.

I do not see a build code on the paper work I have. I asked if I could change to a coupe, but I think the build is for a rag top and that's it. Win win situation I think.

Reactions: Riley P
Hey congratulations Al. So exciting.

As Eric said. Come to MITM and pick up your Trophy. :Biggrin:
Congrats!!
Excellent Al. Can’t wait to see it!
After spending so much time drooling all over 25 of them in Nevada a few weeks ago and watching them on the track, I completely understand your excitement. Very impressive cars to see in person.
I just priced out the ZR1: $150,500.00 with everything ( vert )I would want except could not have the performance pkg. without ordering the $3K pkg that includes that god awful huge wing at the back - I do NOT like this at all - a little disappointed that GM did this because you could order it on any other model before - which incl. the MRC which I have had on all three vettes and like!!! This is probably a better car that the Z06 - no heating issues and better finishing touches - is that right? Big premium though over the Z06? Love some comments - I have not seen one yet in person - Duecks here will probably have one soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread