Staff member
Aug 30, 2014
Pine Lake, Alberta
Best answers
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Reactions
3,531 1 0
I'm a bit on the fence. Personally I like the black rims...especially with the orange.... This certainly livens the contrast up but it also sort of reminds me of one of my co-op students ricer rims a couple years back..... Sorry Al and I will probably get boos from the other members as well.... No matter.... rims or not, it's a gorgeous car and I'm envious.... :)

Nik

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 11, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Best answers
Car
Reactions
647 0 0
I'm a bit on the fence. Personally I like the black rims...especially with the orange.... This certainly livens the contrast up but it also sort of reminds me of one of my co-op students ricer rims a couple years back..... Sorry Al and I will probably get boos from the other members as well.... No matter.... rims or not, it's a gorgeous car and I'm envious.... :)
Think you just lost your ride-along with Al privileges at MITM.... ;)

Reserving judgement here like a pro. :) Personally I wouldn't mind seeing more shots of them. I like that you're going for something different. I'd have gone with a less shiny/glossy look, maybe a matte orange finish but again hard to say until you see them in person or at least in a different light. @Al Stewart

P.S> I think you'll find it hard to get consistent opinions on wheels.... Unless you have them spinnerz of course.

ddgermann

High RPM Poster
Jul 1, 2017
Edmonton
Best answers
Car
2017 3LZ Z06 Z07
Reactions
2,158 0 0
Well if they don’t notice you are styling a new a** kicking ZR1on the road... they will now Al.

It’s a cool idea but like Nik I think a matte would look better. And also maybe it’s the light that makes them pop out so much. For sure in person they likely look great. Guess I will wait till MITM to take a good look. Damn I should have made up a trophy for the awesomest wheels.
Of course a disclaimer is important here as I really like the satin black wheels on pretty much any car. Heck I even have them on my Hummer and RZR too. So I am a bit biased.

Either way Al. If you’re digging the wheels that’s all that matters.
That is a stunning car man.

Rruuff Day

Staff member
Aug 30, 2014
Pine Lake, Alberta
Best answers
Car
C7 3LT ZF1
Reactions
3,531 1 0
Think you just lost your ride-along with Al privileges at MITM.... ;)
What? I had ride along privileges.... Damn.... Screwed that opportunity up..... :(:Banghead::oops: