Congrats!!

I just priced out the ZR1: $150,500.00 with everything ( vert )I would want except could not have the performance pkg. without ordering the $3K pkg that includes that god awful huge wing at the back - I do NOT like this at all - a little disappointed that GM did this because you could order it on any other model before - which incl. the MRC which I have had on all three vettes and like!!! This is probably a better car that the Z06 - no heating issues and better finishing touches - is that right? Big premium though over the Z06? Love some comments - I have not seen one yet in person - Duecks here will probably have one soon.

Go for it! :Cheers2:

Congrats!!

I just priced out the ZR1: $150,500.00 with everything ( vert )I would want except could not have the performance pkg. without ordering the $3K pkg that includes that god awful huge wing at the back - I do NOT like this at all - a little disappointed that GM did this because you could order it on any other model before - which incl. the MRC which I have had on all three vettes and like!!! This is probably a better car that the Z06 - no heating issues and better finishing touches - is that right? Big premium though over the Z06? Love some comments - I have not seen one yet in person - Duecks here will probably have one soon.

Wow so you were quoted this price in CAD + tax from a dealer that has an allocation?

I would have jumped all in at that price.

Don’t read this Al... in case he says yes. :Ack2:

Well here she is. OMG WOW.
First day impressions :
Cruised through Uxbridge, turned a lot of heads.
Was worried about Tall wing but it absolutely works.
Rims are disappointing. What to do? Ideas welcome!!!
Hood is just WOW.
Best part is track mode is a way different than Zo6. Was not much different than sport.
But now it is rumbling back firing MONSTER!!! I love it. Neighbours not so much.
Track will be my every day mode.
$207 all in inc. 15 k MSRP over. Got 80 for 2015 plus hst saving . $104 to bring it home.
Dealer Addison thinks it is first one in Canada.???

GOPR0175.JPG

First day impressions :
Hood is just WOW.
Best part is track mode is a way different than Zo6. Was not much different than sport.
But now it is rumbling back firing MONSTER!!! I love it. Neighbours not so much.
$207 all in inc. 15 k MSRP over. Got 80 for 2015 plus hst saving . $104 to bring it home.

View attachment 16357

Very nice. Pics are not enough, we demand quality production videos now :)

Congrats.

First day impressions :
Hood is just WOW.

View attachment 16357

Sweet! Hopefully see and hear it in person at MITM Al. :thumbs:

First day impressions :
Hood is just WOW.

View attachment 16357
Love the color and the wheels; but, that wing would be too much for me - happy for you though - have fun!!!!! If I were younger and going to track it a lot, perhaps that wing would make sense?

Congrats Al.
You have a beautiful ZR1 there. I like everything about it including the wheels. As you may have read Spence and I just crawled and drooled all over 25 of them at Spring Mountain a few weeks ago. They looked and sounded amazing but there were none there in your configuration. That looks so good with the orange, carbon fibre and black! Yes is sounds like the track mode is much nastier than the Z06.
Very impressive car Al. Very glad you are so happy with it in general.
See you in Winnipeg. I have your trophy waiting... well likely 2 of them. :thumbs:

Wooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! That is awesome! I really liked the under car shot as you passed over the camera. Love it. Very very nice. Even if the neighbors don't care for track mode, I bet their kids love it!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread