Home now..... thanks everyone for coming out.

28 Corvettes in Hinton, 4 came straight to DTR ( two from BC and 2 from AB ) .... 32 Corvettes record showing.... record amount of firewood burned... OK, our first bon fire. wow that was fun!

Management at Maligne Lake asked to do shoots on the boat dock and that made us behind so some photo shoots after was canceled and some rain messed up others.

Edith Cavell road seemed to be the best highlight of the weekend everyone said. Wow was that fun. even in a SUV.. lol

No issues driving thru Icefields. was about +8 and roads fine!

Pictures and videos from me to follow in the coming hours, days or maybe weeks.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. Got back from the trip, was awesome as usual. A big thank you goes out to Brian, Paul and Jeff for planning and organizing the trip from Cindy and myself. We got to visit a bunch of old Corvette friends and met a bunch of great new ones. Fantastic drive and Edith Cadell road was beyond a hoot! A good primer for tail of the dragon later this year on the BG Caravan. Several of the wives put some permanent fingernail marks in many passenger upolstery! Lol. We had more bear sightings that I had ever had before on one trip. A bit of rain at several points of Saturday and Sunday failed to dampen the spirits of all the members. Even a bit of pea size hail on the return to Edmonton, but all good, car cleaned up great and no damage. Bravo once again to everyone for coming out and making the weekend of the 2019 Corvette Mountain Cruise a memorable one. Cheers!

20190623_103305.jpg

Hello everyone. Got back from the trip, was awesome as usual. A big thank you goes out to Brian, Paul and Jeff for planning and organizing the trip from Cindy and myself. We got to visit a bunch of old Corvette friends and met a bunch of great new ones. Fantastic drive and Edith Cadell road was beyond a hoot! A good primer for tail of the dragon later this year on the BG Caravan. Several of the wives put some permanent fingernail marks in many passenger upolstery! Lol. We had more bear sightings that I had ever had before on one trip. A bit of rain at several points of Saturday and Sunday failed to dampen the spirits of all the members. Even a bit of pea size hail on the return to Edmonton, but all good, car cleaned up great and no damage. Bravo once again to everyone for coming out and making the weekend of the 2019 Corvette Mountain Cruise a memorable one. Cheers!
Important to note that I believe Ziggy’s car saw “natural water” for the first time this weekend.... lol

It was great to finally meet you.

For the record she had said yes 2 weeks prior however it was suggested we pose hehe. What a great event with many smiles and memories. Kudos for Brian for all the hard work!

Congrats to Kevin for winning the C7 Corvette metal fire pit and Ziggy, Jeff W, Fred, Gordon R and Marno S for sharing $580 cash!!! . Pictures to follow ( of the fire pit.. not the cash )

One teaser video coming soon.

Brian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread