Looking at forecast and they’re expecting snow tomorrow and warming by afternoon. I may not go up 93 and take the xtra couple hrs around, will see what it’s like when I get closer :canada: :canada:

Suppose to stop in the am hearing.....

Hard call

Damn weather

Drive safe!

I think by the afternoon the highway might be dry

B

Last edited:
5 minutes ago....not sure if it’s good or bad...lol
9CD76A6D-B08E-465E-B547-BC2EFBEDF38E.jpeg

Good morning guys, any update on weather and roads?

OK, This is for Columbia Icefields........ says 1cm left to fall..... the roads are plowed and wet.

Now says +3 today I think the roads will be way better in the afternoon.

Saturday at Columbia Icefields +6 ...... 20% chance of precip... should be fine I think.

Jasper Saturday says Sunny and +19

We are lucking out.

64768290_10156117029917007_4539919442783502336_n.jpg

65004726_10156117029852007_6837172929722056704_n.jpg

Calgary has rain advisory this morning and Banff is forecasting snow. I wish everyone taking the trip safe travels over the next few days. It does not sound like the weather will improve any in the near term.

• Agree
Reactions: turbozig
Calgary has rain advisory this morning and Banff is forecasting snow. I wish everyone taking the trip safe travels over the next few days. It does not sound like the weather will improve any in the near term.

We go through the icefields 4-5pm area Saturday.. that is the warmest part of the day.....

I think we will be ok.....

B

Brenda and I have decided to forego the run up the Icefields parkway and have withdrawn our reservation in Hinton. We will be leaving Red Deer Saturday morning, meeting another member for lunch along the way and doing some cruising in the mountains at lower elevations and warmer temps before we check into DTR. For those starting at Hinton, enjoy the drive down 93, drive safe and we will see you at DTR Saturday night or maybe meet you on the road somewhere. :Biggrin:

Ok, good to know. Would be good to know who the other is so we don't think he is missing.

That would be me.

Now says +4 and sunny today near Columbia Icefields..sky looked clearer 15 min ago on live cams.

Home now and heading to the Edmonton west meet location for 1pm area... wehave no set time to leave... maybe 2pm or a bit sooner

Turn on Walkie Talkie app and change to Locak ( green color ) and channel 5.... and my hands free headset works that communication can be for the driver and passenger doesn't hear if they don't want to.

Heather T text me and asked me if I am getting excited. said yes.... she didn't want to come over for a quickie :( LOL

B

Friday June 21st

Friday cruise info to get to Hinton

Calgary/Airdrie and Area Launch on June 21st, 2019 10am

to the 2019 Corvette Rocky Mountain Cruise

Launching Friday June 21st at 10am in Airdrie at

STARBUCKS Parking Lot (arrive by 9:45am)

#101 – 114 Sierra Springs Drive SE Airdrie

Red Deer

We will Cruise to Red Deer East Highway Mile A&W

61 Gasoline Alley E, Red Deer County, AB T4E 1B1

and meet with Red Deer Corvettes around 11:30am.

Edmonton ( gas up prior to arriving here )

Approx 1:30-2pm area ( hope to leave at 2pm )

Between McDonalds and Lowes parking in open lot

Address: 10171 186 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5S 0G5

Heading to the Edm west leave location soon.. should be thee between 1-1:30pm

B

The

Online Walkie Talkie app - Senior Electron LLC

is great

blue button to turn on and Change global to Local and up button to get to ch 5

PTT is Push to Talk

We are talking with Dan M in Golden too now!

So clear the chat.
64740162_10156117615912007_6291296579403907072_n.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread