navion

I would like to contact and speak with any member who is currently driving a 2009 or newer ZR1. I remember seeing a couple of posts sometime ago from another ZR1 driver on this forum when I was waiting for delivery of my ZR1. If anyone can help me get in contact with him, I would appreciate it very much.

Wish you made it to Ponoka in that ZR1 today!

Sorry, I have too much going on - not enough time to relax and enjoy life ( right now ) :(

I do enjoy life when I can.. flying to Las Vegas last winter to drive and enjoy my ZR1 a bunch of times was a blast...

I would like to contact and speak with any member who is currently driving a 2009 or newer ZR1. I remember seeing a couple of posts sometime ago from another ZR1 driver on this forum when I was waiting for delivery of my ZR1. If anyone can help me get in contact with him, I would appreciate it very much.

It's lonely at the top Terry.:D

C.

Thinking of ZR1's I almost dropped a nut on Saturday when I was driving to my cousins house and saw a Centennial Edition ZR1! That car looked AWESOME!!!!!
The owner of that Centennial ZR1 probably don't know about these nice words you said about is car so since I have one exactly the same, I will take this compliment for him, Thank you so much.:D

I also did a few post when you were waiting for your new toy. If I can help, just pm me At this time of the year I don't go on the forum every knight, I am on my high season (summer tire time and taking care of customers car to be ready for the hot season), but I will answer as soon as I can. Stephane 2012 ZR1 centennial:seeya:

Ok, ok, I will settle for some pictures. Would you be able to post some pictures of your ride? That goes for other members with ZR1's. I absolutely love em!

Sorry about the delay but even if I have this car for one year, these are the first pictures that I took (about time) :seeya: Corvette 2012 004 Corvette 2012 005
Corvette 2012 006 Corvette 2012 007

Nice car boss!

Driving and enjoying the car is much better then taking pictures of it. You can take a year to get pictures..... just don't take a year to drive it.

Nice car boss!

Driving and enjoying the car is much better then taking pictures of it. You can take a year to get pictures..... just don't take a year to drive it.[/QUOTE
Yes sir, It's way more fun

Woooooooooooooo! That is nice!!!!!!! Fantastic car Boss!
Thank's Riley.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.