Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
CHECK OUT CHAPTERS / INDIGO NOW
AS IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE
ON SALE 20FEB2018

corvette-magazine-120-cover.jpg

THIS ONE SHOULD NOT BE FULL OF JEWELLERY ADVERTISEMENTS LIKE CAR & DRIVER WAS :Banghead:

Last edited:
Reactions: ddgermann
I’ve got a couple of older issues of this mag you can have Spence. I’ll have those tonight for you. One features the Ron Fellows Z06 and the other was a goodbye to the C5 issue.

Just received my subscription in the mail today, yippie!
... interesting ... going to now time my delivery which always seems to be 2-3 weeks after chapters has it on the shelf :Rage:
... hence why I didn't wait for my postal delivery ... but the clock is ticking now

enjoy Ziggy !

Curious ... as Ziggy has received his subscription copy on Feb 22nd of this April Corvette Magazine ... has anybody else got theirs?
I always wait and wait and wait ... and ended up buying this at Indigo because I walked by and just couldn't wait ... darn it ...
I am going to call the subscription number as soon as I get my copy in the mail and voice my unhappiness on delays when prepaying.
So I am curious if others are in the same wait process as I am ... ???
corvette-magazine-120-cover.jpg

Not to upset the apple cart here guys but,I prefer the C6 version of this. Not sure why really. Something to do with this front end grill area maybe. I’m having trouble “liking” this. Maybe my counsellor in Canmore can get it out of me.

Not to upset the apple cart here guys but,I prefer the C6 version of this. Not sure why really. Something to do with this front end grill area maybe. I’m having trouble “liking” this. Maybe my counsellor in Canmore can get it out of me.

lol.... No harm / no foul / no apple cart upsetting for having your own likes Mike.... I remember when everyone disliked the C4 styling change... then the C6 exposed headlights, and of course ALL the radical changes on the C7..... Such is life.... :rolleyes:

The ads are subsidizing the buyers of the magazine. We have to put up with them as long as they are not jewellery ads, when in a Corvette Magazine.
We have scruples don't we. I'm real happy getting this magazine so that I can enjoy it and sometimes follow my dad's footsteps when I was young.
He came home from work and read the newspaper (you know where) and now I somewhat understand why he was so much against the laptop and google thing.

As with Eric (and likely many more) Mike, to each we have opinion of our own, no worries. We are accepting that apples can spill from the apple cart ...
Your saying this has brought back such wonderful memories for me while mentored by an awesome Best Friend's WWII Vet Father.
We were roughing-it in the wildness, and once said to us young whips "... you can chose to do anything you want with an apple cart but should be careful
as you just might end up finding that them apples you are spilling are your own"... :( ... and then we went fishing ... :)

... I'm enjoying the magazine (above) that we traded ... thanks Mike :thumbs:

Last edited:
I remember back in sept of 04. We had to close a section of 4 avenue and 2nd street SW for a GM commercial. They had the new C6 there and I remember not liking the back end as it seemed really big over what the C5 had.I mean....really really big.

GM had brought quite a lineup of the following years cars and trucks and filmed each of them driving west on 4th then turning south on 2 st. We sat there for 2 hours watching them and I was able to get over to a silver C6 Vert for a close up look and was invited to sit in it and give the gas pedal some pressure. It was then that I thought that this is what I wanted. That was a pretty fun day at work. Sadly though,never took any pictures.

... and in but 13 days ... wonder if Mikey will get to sit in this ZR1 :Woot:
I myself, may have to look away at the opportunity ...
Who's coming to Calgary's Auto Show March 15-18?
I sure hope this beauty is there otherwise I will make a fool of myself
by having a tantrum if its not :Rage:

Last edited:
I don’t see that car being “unlocked”

Kinda very simple cover on this issue other than the ZR1 of course ... now it’s time turn some pages .....

View attachment 14766
That car looks seriously..." Bad Ass"...am I allowed to say that?? I guesso...:Biggrin:... I hate my minivan blues...but I can drive from Canada to the USA in emergency travel weather 18" of snow no worries.

Easy tiger....:cat:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.